• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Clarence Larkin - Revelation

• Members

John Young asked, "I have not yet read what Larkin teaches on the 24 elders, so someone can let me know if this lines up with his teachings or not. We do know that they represent the Israel and the Apostles because OLD and NEW Testament saints together make up the New Jerusalem saints."

Concerning the 24 elders in Revelation 4:4, on page 38 of the Clarence Larkin book, brother Larkin writes, "The "Elders" then must be representatives of the Old and New Testament Saints, that have been redeemed by the BLOOD OF CHRIST. This will be made more clear as we consider their position, dress and song."

Alan

Edited by Alan
changed 14 to 24

• Members

I was able to find a PDF copy of Larkin's Revelation work here for anyone who would like to read it: http://www.earnestlycontendingforthefaith.com/Books/Clarence Larkin/Revelation/ClarenceLarkinTheCompleteBookOfRevelation.pdf

This copy probably has a variant page structure then your hard copy as the section on the 24 elders started on page 31 in the PDF.