• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Mom Buys 15-Yr-Old Son His First Estrogen Patches

• Moderators

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/this-gender-confused-boy-is-being-poisoned-and-abused-and-were-all-applauding/

So, why isn't this illegal? If mom got him a tattoo, she would go to jail. If she gave him booze, she would go to jail. Cigarettes? Jail. Estrogen Patches? HERO MOM!

When will they tire of denying basic humanity? If you doubt the climate is changing and its man's fault, you're a Climate Change Denier, even if there is plenty of evidence behind you. If you are a Creationist, you are lambasted as a Science Denier, even though neither can be fully proven out and there is more evidence for creation than evolution.  BUT, if you deny the reality of the DNA in your body which marks you as male or female, THEN you are applauded as a free-thinker and compassionate and 'just being yourself', and they give you press and maybe a reality show! DNA DENIERS is what they are-far more solid science behind the facts of the DNA than Evolution or (man-made) Climate Change, but THAT reality is to be dismissed for the sake of the mentally ill not feeling bad for wanting to be something they clearly are not.

When I was 11, I wanted to be Batman. Maybe I really AM Batman and have been denying the inner Batman all these years because stupid society deems it unreal. Well, maybe its time I put on the cape and cowl and demand respect for who I really am: I am the NIGHT! I am BATMAN! because I WANT to be!

• Members

Raising a child in accord with Scripture is now considered by many to be a form of child abuse. Raise a child to believe and act as if they are the opposite sex they were born as is glorified as great parenting.

How far this country has fallen in just a few generations!

It doesn't matter what drugs a person takes, what surgeries a person has, how they dress, what lies they are told, what lies they tell themselves, how much they try, none of it changes their DNA which permanently sets their sex/gender.

When school recently resumed there was a battle over a "transgender" student (a boy acting like a girl) when the school said since the transgender boy identified as a girl she (he!) would be using the girls restrooms, locker rooms and showers. Naturally some parents with daughters in the school objected, but unnaturally several parents supported the perversion. Of course those calling for traditional procedures were cast as the bad guys while those supporting the poor misunderstood boy/girl were cast as loving, supportive, tolerant, caring.

Maybe we are all living in an illusion and we are really somebody else inside. I wonder if the dentist saw the real me when he peered inside my mouth?

• Members

When I was 11, I wanted to be Batman. Maybe I really AM Batman and have been denying the inner Batman all these years because stupid society deems it unreal. Well, maybe its time I put on the cape and cowl and demand respect for who I really am: I am the NIGHT! I am BATMAN! because I WANT to be!

In that case, I get to be Captain American and I want my shield back! They have no right to withhold my property!