• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Something we need

• Members

Hello friends, a few weeks ago on a Sunday Night, I was privileged to preach message on "Cleaving to God". I was extremely discouraged before preaching the message, and did not think it was going to go well, but about halfway through I could feel the Holy Spirit of God come upon me in a very unique way, I hope you will take some time to listen to this message, and I pray that the Holy Spirit of God will touch your heart in the same way he did to me. 

It's a little slow, but at around 36 minutes I could sense in a real way that the Holy Spirit began taking control of me and speaking, I do not say this in a proud way, it was just such a unique experience, and God spoke to my own heart while preaching in such a powerful way, if you are pressed for time sake, start at around 30 minutes to get a decent context on what I was preaching about. 

• Members

Bro. Kurecki,

Thank you for the message on "Cleaving to God," Song of Solomon 2:3, and 1 John1:3 & 4. I appreciated it.

I especially liked your reference, and fine preaching, on Song of Solomon 7:10, "I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me." The love of God, the desire of God, towards's us is really great and wonderful. Thank you for your message and fine exposition of the Song of Solomon.

Alan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Very good message! The Lord convicted me years ago to give up worldly television. That is just one of many things... but it astounds me that many "Christians" have time to fill their heads with the filth on TV, but say they don't have "time" to study the word of God. Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

I also think the verses from Song of Solomon fit well in the sermon. We should truly desire to live our lives pleasing to the Lord, and each ask ourselves if our own desires are of fleshly/vain weaknesses or do we desire to spend time with the word of God, growing and knowing Him more and more. Keep up the good work of God in your preaching/teaching. There are far too few pastors who will preach/teach a good convicting sermon these days, being afraid to offend.  If the word of God offends, it is because they are being convicted of sin that needs to be dealt with instead of shoved under the rug. Good preaching!