• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Late to the Party

• Members

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I have finally decided to join up and begin posting. Some of you may know others with my last name, please do not assume to much from the connection. :-)

The Lord has graciously saved me and I want desperately to serve him in any way he allows. I love the word of God and studying, and teaching it is my great privilege. The great struggle is living it!

My life verse is Philippians 3:10. I do want to keep growing in my knowledge of my dear Savior. I do want to know his resurrection power. And, in my better moments, I do want to be fellowshipping in his suffering. He is certainly worthy.

For His glory,

Christian Markle

Edited by Christian Markle

• Moderators

What secret?  Is there a secret?

Yes, all -- Christian Markle is one of my younger (biological) brothers.  Try not to hold it against him.

Welcome dear brother.

OWww. Scott, you always ruin EVERYTHING! Remember that time....

Anyway thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

LOL!   :hide:

• Members

Is Christian a Pastor like Scott?  Did he also follow in James' footsteps and take a pastorate?

by the way,... a three year difference in age isn't much.

Our family history: Dad was a pastor. Elder brother, Scott is a pastor. Younger brother, Jeremy, is a pastor-missionary in Puerto Rico. For the past 10 years, I have been privileged also to pastor a church in Northern Wisconsin. Our sister (the youngest), well, does not pastor.

Ah, Christian is a Markle -- but is Christian a Christian?

To be sure, I am the only one of the family that was born a Christian. It says so on my birth certificate. [Which, if asked, I can produce ;-)]

Edited by Christian Markle