• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

......... but nobody is rebuked for ...........

• Moderators

Put a coaster or a napkin under that glass so you don't leave a ring on the furniture, clean up your mess and don't play the radio or TV too loud.

BTW, diet soft drinks make you fat. Don't believe it, how many skinny diet drinkers do you see?

• Members

it is a hard call to make, and I'm so glad others are there to make that call!  there is something to be said for longsuffering, but there also comes a time when a stand has to be made.  when there are those that seem intent on disruption and creating arguments, no one benefits from that.  thank you!

• Members

Does this have any effect upon my eating snacks or drinking diet soda or iced tea while posting here?:blink:

Thank you for the share!:coffee2:

I could be wrong, but do you remember how the sons of the prophets at Gilgal cried out to Elisha and said that there was death in the pot?

Like I said...I could be wrong, but I think if you look up the word "death" in the original Hebrew, it would probably mean "diet soda".

:coverlaugh:

• Moderators

I could be wrong, but do you remember how the sons of the prophets at Gilgal cried out to Elisha and said that there was death in the pot?

Like I said...I could be wrong, but I think if you look up the word "death" in the original Hebrew, it would probably mean "diet soda".

:th_laugh1:

Just out of curiosity... what kind of pop do you drink?

• Moderators

No, that's not the definition of "death", it's the definition of "embalmed"

• Members

I used to hate diet soda but now I prefer it. Most sweets I used to like to eat and drink taste way to sweet to me now. I used to love chocolate but now I prefer less chocolate because it seems too sweet. The same thing with otherwise "rich" desserts and such.

I still love tea, but not with a white tornado of sugar mixed in like my sister makes! WAY too much sugar!!

I've always drank my coffee black.