• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Ukulelemike

Prayer for my Father

my pleasure to pray... so sorry and so happy he isn't suffering anymore... yesterday I got the news that a faithful member of my Mich church passed away and then a couple hours later my Pastors brother passed away... my condolences to your family

2Co 1:3-4 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

Thanks again for all the kind words. Here's something now for prayer that is associated with the former posts:

With my father in glory, it will take a couple months for my mother to begin to get any survivor benefits, so she'll basically be berift for a couple months; in general this isn't a big deal, there's plenty of family to see to her needs. However, she has to be out of her apartment at the end of October, and the plan is to move her to Slidell, LA, with my sister and her family. But, everyone is pretty tapped out from the whole recent ordeal.

So, asking for prayers, maybe ideas, for getting her there. My hope is, if my Bronco gets done in time, to pull my trailer with her necessities out there, while she drives with my wife in her van-this will save a lot, in not having to rent a truck and fly her out there. But money is still an issue, so please, prayer that the Lord will provide. Thanks, all!

Thanks you again to all the prayers offered up for our family. An update:

I put out today for some more prayer to some friends concerning getting my mother to Louisiana. After about 1/2 hour, a dear friend emailed me back and told me he had sent all we needed, plus another $500, to our account. Bless God, that's a big hurdle cleared!  Thanks again for all the prayers and care.