• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Will our beloved pets be in Heaven?

fbc

• Members

Invicta, Your cat sound a lot like one of mine, she expects the food bowl to be topped off at regular intervals.  She also decides she has to be near when I'm praying as well as when I'm studying.  She appears to not even notice I am in the same room unless I pray or study and then all of a sudden, she must sense something is different???  I didn't know anyone else's cat did the same!

As far as whether or not our pets will be in heaven... I gave a couple of biblical references above also.  There is no definitive answer scripturally one way or the other, so I'll just leave that up to the Lord... after all His wisdom far surpasses any of our own.

• Members

This is slightly off topic, but close enough to on topic that I thought I would post it here.

Last night we had to put or beloved cat Missy down. She was with us for 18 years and had led a full meaningful life. She was a dear friend and will be missed. She was 18 years old and had gradually aged for the worst for the last couple of years. Yesterday she lost the use of her back legs and we knew that it was time for her to go.

Missy ten year later copy.jpg

How sad. My condolences. I love my pets too.