• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Tomato or Rose

Rebecca

• Members

I was just going to tell a joke in the humor section, but decided to make a silly game instead. So, this game is called 'Tomato or Rose'. What happens is, person A tells a joke, a funny story, or anything with humor. If you laugh so hard your monocle pops out and falls into your tea, you toss a  "Rose" and then you tell a joke. If the joke person A told is one you've heard a million times or otherwise don't think it's funny, you give a "harrumph", take a sip of your tea, and throw a  "Tomato" and then you tell a joke to make up for the lame one. You can use emoticons for emphasis if you want. If you're unable to think of a joke or other humorous thing to post, you can just throw a tomato or rose and then anybody after that is free to post something. The only rules are don't throw bricks, don't take the tomatoes personally(if you get a lot you can make spaghetti sauce! yum!), and just have fun!

Okay I'll start:

A collector of rare books ran into an acquaintance who told him he had just thrown away an old Bible that he found in a dusty, old box. He happened to mention that Guten-somebody-or-other had printed it.     
      "Not Gutenberg?" gasped the collector.     
      "Yes, that was it!"     
      "You idiot! You've thrown away one of the first books ever printed. A copy recently sold at auction for half a million dollars!"     
      "Oh, I don't think this book would have been worth anything close to that much," replied the man. "It was scribbled all over in the margins by some guy named Martin Luther."

tomato or rose? ^_^

Edited by Rebecca

• Members

rose

Two men were on the ocean and their boat sunk so they swam to a small island... when they got on shore, man number one said go see if you can find us some food. a few minutes later he came back and said this island is small and there is no food here, we will die and noone will rescue us. Man number two said I am a Baptist, I make 100,000 a week and I tithe, trust me my Pastor will find us..