• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members
34 minutes ago, Alan said:

Genevanpreacher,

As I taught very clearly, and as the scriptures very clearly state, Paul was an Apostle and as the scripture clearly state there are only twelve apostles.

Also, as you very well know, I closed this study on Titus as I was finished, and the comments that you wrote are not worthy of consideration. If you would like to publicly admit your mistakes and apologize for your erroneous beliefs, than I would accept those comments from you; nothing else.

No Nicolaitans and Wearywarrior,

Thank you very much for your comments and scriptural integrity. I do appreciate your posts very much.

Recent OnLine Baptist Brethren,

If some of the newer brethren here on OnIine Baptist have comments they have to make on Titus, then I would enjoy hearing them.

Alan

You are of course allowed  to have your own opinion.

I just wish you weren't so high and lifted up on this site. Then people might be able to really learn. Instead they get a little learning mixt up with a little trash.

Your vanity has been much magnified this day Alan, and that surprises me not one iota. 

Paul the 12th apostle? What a joke.

Edited by Genevanpreacher

• Members
1 hour ago, No Nicolaitans said:

1 Corinthians 15:5-8

And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:

6  After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

7  After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

8  And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

Paul differentiated himself and named himself as separate from "the twelve". Judas Iscariot didn't see the risen Christ, but he was seen by "the twelve" and seen lastly by Paul.

Thanks NN.

Exactly!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Brethren,

As Rebecca mentioned, the subject matter of the Apostles was concluded in this thread and continued in another thread. Also, the subject matter on the matter of tithing (giving), that StandingfirminChrist mentioned is also a closed matter. The subject of tithing (giving) has been throughly discussed in other threads.

There have been new members on OnLine Baptist that have not had an opportunity to discuss the other subjects in the book of Titus. I would like answer any questions, or clarify what I said, to those brethren who would like to ask questions, give us your thoughts, or maybe even add a testimony that would help our understanding of a passage. 

Looking forward to any new discussions that will help our understanding of the book of Titus or the Christian life.

In Christ,

Alan

• Members
On ‎2015‎年‎8‎月‎23‎日 at 9:28 PM, Musician4God1611 said:

Brother, can we expound some more on Truth and Godliness. It seems that such an important topic should have some more.

"Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the accknowledging of the truth which is after godliness." Titus 1:1

On ‎2015‎年‎8‎月‎24‎日 at 3:58 PM, Alan said:

"... that ye might be partakes of the divine nature ..." 2 Peter 1:3

After salvation, through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, the believer is partaker of the, "... the divine nature..."

The nature of God is Truth in all matters; absolute truth with no admixture of error. Godliness in the part of the believer, is an acceptance of the truth of the scriptures in all matters of faith and practice. 

Any further thoughts, from anybody, on Truth and Godliness?