• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

mattbennett

Anyone need Web Development?

Hello all, I've been working to expand my client base as a freelance web developer and just wanted your help to spread the word! I freelance for both backend and frontend projects focusing my efforts on the WordPress CMS. Working in this fashion gives me the freedom to serve the Lord in my family's music ministry and in our local Church. If you or someone that you know is in need of support and service on the web, please have them contact me.  Visit BennettWebsites.com (for Church related projects) and EasyWebsite.Support (for business related projects). Thanks!  - Matt

Brethren,

Bro. Bennett has been helping me with the developement of our church website.

I just wanted to let all you know that I appreciate his expertise, patience, and helpfulness. If there is a problem that you cannot resolve, or, if you need help in other areas of your website developement, I would heartily recommend getting in touch with Bro. Bennett. 

Alan

Edited by Alan
delete sentence

On 8/17/2015, 4:44:50, mattbennett said:

Hello all, I've been working to expand my client base as a freelance web developer and just wanted your help to spread the word! I freelance for both backend and frontend projects focusing my efforts on the WordPress CMS. Working in this fashion gives me the freedom to serve the Lord in my family's music ministry and in our local Church. If you or someone that you know is in need of support and service on the web, please have them contact me.  Visit BennettWebsites.com (for Church related projects) and EasyWebsite.Support (for business related projects). Thanks!  - Matt

@mattbennettWhat church do you attend in Cheshire? I live and am starting a church in Wolcott in a couple of months.

On 10/29/2015, 11:14:49, BroMatt said:

@mattbennettWhat church do you attend in Cheshire? I live and am starting a church in Wolcott in a couple of months.

Hey @BroMatt, I live in Cheshire, but go to Olivet Baptist Church in Hamden. I'm excited to hear about the new Church plant -- let me know if there is any way that I could be involved.