• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

It Is Time

The RFID chip makes the mark of the beast and the ability to restrict buying and selling possible.

Yes satellites and TV and internet make viewing the two witnesses possible.

Technology has increased knowledge as Daniel 12:4 foretold.

Cars, airplanes, rockets, and fuels have man running to and fro as Daniel 12:4 foretold. 

Isaiah 25:4-7 tells us that the blast of the terrible ones will destroy the veil and covering over all nations. That is why the heaven rolls up as a scroll in Revelation 6:14. The destruction of the atmosphere will cause the sun to burn men as fire in Revelation 16:8-9.

I think you have some good points there, It seems to me that it is Anti-Christ which needs technology not God, he is using it more and more to try and be like God, he has cameras everywhere so he can be all seeing, he has ears every where so he can be all knowing, (I have just done a quick count of where I am sitting, the double room has got at least 7cameras in it, and six mikes that I know of) he is building a total awareness network so he can know everything, he has energy weapons of various kinds (see exotic weaponry (not the games or the science fiction)) some of which could hit a target from satellite, those 'sophisticated sound weapons' they have can knock out electrical power, inflict pain max from over a mile, put voices into peoples minds, cause feelings of terror or depression, just like putting Drugs into the blood can effect the mind by attaching to receptors in the brain, they can use specificly tuned low power radio signals now to target those same receptors in the brain so the brain thinks there are chemicals there which aren't there.

As far as God Judging by himself, there are very few Scriptures which I can recall where we are told that God himself will judge, and what would that mean anyhow? would he use natural forces famine weather earthquakes but not man nor beast? We are told that some of the Judgement in Revelation is executed by sinful man.

Re 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

I believe that it is quite possible that in the near future that people who go into some of the new world order pentecostal churches will be struck down on the spot if they step out of line, and they will all give credit to God for Judging the Heretic.

I think the global System IS the Image to the beast, and according to Rev, it is the Image of the Beast which is given power to kill those who wont worship it, technology is such that your lap top could be used to zap you with some pretty unhelpful modulated frequencies which could attack the bodies natural electrical functionality.

For example if one was a global dissident, then it could be sorted that every time you visit certain websites or type certain things, then your screen could emit some RF which could cause depression or fuzzy thinking, or a heart attack.

Re 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

I know it is far out for most people.

One problem with the RFID implant theory is inplants are not seen.  Who would know who did or did not have the mark is it is a tiny chip implanted under the skin?

i believe it is a physical tattoo, not a RFID chip.

It might be both, there is a tatto-chip out there, and patinted, but is needing some work for durability, the smallest chips are about .4mm the last I heard, they will be smaller now.

Edited by Old-Pilgrim
wrong word

• Members

Eric said three things that were noteworthy in the area of the Tribulation Period. Eric is entirely correct when he said that in the end times knowledge shall increase,  that the wise shall further understand prophecy, and that the land (of Israel), will be divided for gain by the Anti-christ. Whether or not the 666 number is imprinted with an RFID or a tatoo is debateable. But, what Eric may be pointing out is that the technology is now available to mark every one on the planet with a number in order to limit the buying and selling of goods: extacly like the Bible foretold.

1. "The RFID chip makes the mark of the beast and the ability to restrict buying and selling possible.

Yes satellites and TV and internet make viewing the two witnesses possible.

Technology has increased knowledge as Daniel 12:4 foretold.

Cars, airplanes, rockets, and fuels have man running to and fro as Daniel 12:4 foretold." 

Eric later mentioned that the number 666 can be applied by either the RFID chip or a tatoo.

2. "Daniel was told that the prophecy was sealed till the time of the end but at the time of the end the wise shall understand read Daniel 12:4,10."

3. Daniel 11:39, Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain."

Thank you Eric for bringing out these three items for us to ponder over and discuss. I appreciate your hard and diligent work in the matter of bringing our scriptures in the study of the end times. We may not always agree on some particulars but I do enjoy your postings and it makes me to think. Please keep up the good work.

Alan

Edited by Alan
spelling

• Members

Can any tribulation be greater than that suffered by the church over the centuries?

Paulicians  -  Wiped out

Bogomils  -  Wiped out

Waldensians  -  Almost wiped out and ceased to be a witnessing entity having agreed to take the mass once a year until after the reformation.

Hussites  -  Wiped out

Huegenots  -  Wiped out. They were at one time estimated to be about 48% of the French population.

Camisards  -  Wiped out,

They are only those that I can think of at present

The end of What?  You should ask yourself.

1Pe 4:7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

If their is a Judgement day for the wicked and a different one fro the righteous, that would be a few thousand years at least, I think it is possible that the above mentioned Tribulation could be the longest part  of 'Great Tribulation' mentioned by Jesus. One thing which stuck in my mind about some of the tribulation in church history is that some of them had the flesh cut away completely exposing the bone from the lower jaw, before they were burned alive. having a government which orders thousands of blood thirsty thugs to go and kill any and all Christians they could find, and thinking they were doing God a favour, this would be about as bad as it could get for earth dwellers.

Re 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

I think the point I took from the Daniel passage about sealing the book is that their IS a progressive revelation of the Scripture by the spirit, and it is true that the early church never understood some of the things which we can understand now. The Church is to follow and grow in the knowledge of God.

• Members

Yes. And obviously you didn't read mine. The book was not opened to the 83rd Psalm. So there is no warning from God.

Try reading Psalm 84 and getting that 'message'. It don't work.

Since there is no comment from Eric, let this be said from me.

There is no truth to most of Eric's thinking on the various subjects he posts about, and he has grabbed onto someone else's teachings on various things and believes them without any source for proof (that is scriptural) and is not acknowledging the truth about my proof from the National Geographic story about an ancient book opened to Psalm 83, which is really Psalm 84 in the KJV.

Read it and you will agree, it's not prophetic to Israel.

His teachings add up to 'conspiratorial' type exciting non-truths.

Edited by Genevanpreacher

• Members

Genevanpreacher,

I must beg to differ. Even thouth Eric says some far off ideas on occasion to say that his teachings add up to, 'conspiratorial' type exciting non-truths is not the case. Due to the fact he is primarily talking about the 7 year Tribulation Period ( which some of the brethren here on OnLine do not believe), his thoughts are of course open up for discussion and sometimes does seen unusual. But, to try and belittle him personally by calling him 'conspiratial,' is, in my opinion, not correct. Some of his teachings is interesting and I think we need to at least listen to his thoughts.

Alan

• Members

Covenanter,

If you read my post carefully I puposely addressed it the, "Brethren," as I tried to keep personalities out of the short study.  I puposely did not mention any names in order to try and keep peace among the brethren. As Isaiah 25 was brought up by Eric I felt it was appropriate to respond as I did. I purposely tried to just give the correct spiritual interpretation of Isaiah 25:6-12 and 1 Peter 1:9-13. In my opinion, I think both you and Eric missed the boat on the complete interpretation of Isaiah 25:6-12 and 1 Peter 1:9-13

Please look at the words, "partially." Ian, if you read it carefully you will notice that I partially agreed with you; and still do. 

As this thread is Eric's, and I do not want to distrupt his thread any further with my comments. So, I do not think it appropriate to comment on your comments to my post.

Brethren,

Although I do not plan on commenting on the comments of Covenanter's reply to my post I think it is a good study as it stands and do not think I need to change anything.

EKSmith,

Thank you very much for enjoying the short study on Isaiah 25:6-12 and 1 Peter 1:9-13. It is a blessing to me to know that the Lord blessed it.

In Christ,

Alan

I can't find a 7 year tribulation in scripture. Perhaps you can show me where it is mentioned?

I can only findone place where a tribulation is given a period of time and that is:

Re 2:10  Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Edited by Invicta
Spelling

• Members

I can't find a 7 year tribulation in scripture. Perhaps you can show me where it is mentioned?

I can only findone place where a tribulation is given a period of time and that is:

Re 2:10  Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Can I echo Invicta's question and statement, I have never seen any time period applied to any tribulation in scripture either. apart from Rev 2:10

Edited by Old-Pilgrim

• Members

By the way, the word 'Conspiracy' wasn't invented by the illuminate and overused as a smoke screen to cover up a conspiracy. Conspiracy has always been around.

2Sa 15:12 And Absalom sent for Ahithophel the Gilonite, David's counseller, from his city, even from Giloh, while he offered sacrifices. And the conspiracy was strong; for the people increased continually with Absalom.

2Ki 12:20 And his servants arose, and made a conspiracy, and slew Joash in the house of Millo, which goeth down to Silla.

2Ki 14:19 Now they made a conspiracy against him in Jerusalem: and he fled to Lachish; but they sent after him to Lachish, and slew him there.

2Ki 15:15 And the rest of the acts of Shallum, and his conspiracy which he made, behold, they are written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Israel.

2Ki 15:30 And Hoshea the son of Elah made a conspiracy against Pekah the son of Remaliah, and smote him, and slew him, and reigned in his stead, in the twentieth year of Jotham the son of Uzziah.

2Ki 17:4 And the king of Assyria found conspiracy in Hoshea: for he had sent messengers to So king of Egypt, and brought no present to the king of Assyria, as he had done year by year: therefore the king of Assyria shut him up, and bound him in prison.

2Ch 25:27 Now after the time that Amaziah did turn away from following the LORD they made a conspiracy against him in Jerusalem; and he fled to Lachish: but they sent to Lachish after him, and slew him there.

Jer 11:9 And the LORD said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Eze 22:25 There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.

Ac 23:13 And they were more than forty which had made this conspiracy.

• Members

Old-Pilgrim,

I entirely agree with you with both your examples of conspirators. My contention was that I do not feel that Eric is one of them. We may or may agree with him and his writings, but, I see no need to slander him by calling him a conspiratist; or, demeaning him in any way.

Eric is a fine, sincere, Christian gentleman who is trying to teach the scriptures the best he can. And, in a lot of areas he is correct; speciafically concerning the Tribulation period. Eric has received a lot of grief, undue criticism, from some of the brethren on OnLine Baptist because of his correct interpretation of the 7 Year Tribulation Period. It is the criticism of his character, being called a conspiratist, that I disagreed with in the above post.

Invicta and Old-Pilgrim,

This is Eric's thread. For me to do a study on the Tribulation period, or more  correctly called in the scriptures, "the time of Jacob's trouble," (Jeremiah 31:7 and 24), in his thread is not appropriate. The study would be intensive and not short. Why not ask Eric. Eric seems knowledgeable in this area and I would like to hear his teachings on the 7 Year Tribulation Period, or, the time of Jacob's trouble.

I did touch briefly on,  "the time of Jacob's trouble," during the Revelation chapter 19-22 Study. Here is the link to that brief section: http://www.onlinebaptist.com/home/topic/23115-revelation-chapter-19-22-study/?page=1

Alan

Edited by Alan
repeated word

• Members

7 year tribulation

Revelation chapter 11 explains that the ministry of the two witnesses is finished after 1260 days a the end of the second woe which is the 6th trumpet judgment. That is the first half of the 7 years. At the blowing of the 7th trumpet the kingdoms of this world become the kingdoms of God and Jesus after they defeat the devil and his angels and cast him to the earth where he will persecute Israel for a times, time and half a time or 3.5 years Revelation 12:13-14.That is the last half of the 7 years.

Edited by Eric Stahl

• Members

Genevanpreacher,

I must beg to differ. Even thouth Eric says some far off ideas on occasion to say that his teachings add up to, 'conspiratorial' type exciting non-truths is not the case. Due to the fact he is primarily talking about the 7 year Tribulation Period ( which some of the brethren here on OnLine do not believe), his thoughts are of course open up for discussion and sometimes does seen unusual. But, to try and belittle him personally by calling him 'conspiratial,' is, *in my opinion, not correct. Some of his teachings is interesting and I think we need to at least listen to his thoughts.

Alan

It is personal. And I am not belittling him, he does that enough himself, I was just pointing out that fact. But thank you anyway for your *'opinion'.

• Members

Since there is no comment from Eric, let this be said from me.

There is no truth to most of Eric's thinking on the various subjects he posts about, and he has grabbed onto someone else's teachings on various things and believes them without any source for proof (that is scriptural) and is not acknowledging the truth about my proof from the National Geographic story about an ancient book opened to Psalm 83, which is really Psalm 84 in the KJV.

Read it and you will agree, it's not prophetic to Israel.

His teachings add up to 'conspiratorial' type exciting non-truths.

If you would like to see the scriptures that cause me to understand end time prophecy check out my book on amazon. It is called "America's Last Warning" by Eric E Stahl. You will probably be very entertained.

• Members

If you would like to see the scriptures that cause me to understand end time prophecy check out my book on amazon. It is called "America's Last Warning" by Eric E Stahl. You will probably be very entertained.

:lol: I couldn't help but laugh; I know you probably didn't mean it that way, but this sounds just like so many TV preachers who raise a point and then tell everyone to buy their book (or send a large donation and they'll send the book "free") if they want to know what they mean.:rolleyes:

On a more serious note, I've read many books, articles and heard sermons on this subject (some even with the same name) over the decades and they all share one thing in common: they are all filled with the authors opinions about how they have some special understanding or wisdom or revelation on the verses they cite.

Another rather common point is thus far most all of them have been shown to be either entirely or at least partly wrong.

Where are the books and sermons on Japan's last warning and Brazil's last warning and India's last warning and China's last warning and Kenya's last warning and such for the other nations?

Scripture doesn't present America as some special nation holding the key to prophetic end time events yet so many prophecy preachers and authors put forth such.

• Members

:lol: I couldn't help but laugh; I know you probably didn't mean it that way, but this sounds just like so many TV preachers who raise a point and then tell everyone to buy their book (or send a large donation and they'll send the book "free") if they want to know what they mean.:rolleyes:

On a more serious note, I've read many books, articles and heard sermons on this subject (some even with the same name) over the decades and they all share one thing in common: they are all filled with the authors opinions about how they have some special understanding or wisdom or revelation on the verses they cite.

Another rather common point is thus far most all of them have been shown to be either entirely or at least partly wrong.

Where are the books and sermons on Japan's last warning and Brazil's last warning and India's last warning and China's last warning and Kenya's last warning and such for the other nations?

Scripture doesn't present America as some special nation holding the key to prophetic end time events yet so many prophecy preachers and authors put forth such.

I know how this will sound, when Daniel said at the time of the end the wise will understand, it meant that books written before the understanding were at a disadvantage.

• Members

I know how this will sound, when Daniel said at the time of the end the wise will understand, it meant that books written before the understanding were at a disadvantage.

According to Brother Wretched these books aren't good and we should only read Scripture and listen to sermons. Along these lines, how do we have decades worth of books with the authors claiming to have this latter day wisdom yet their books are wholly or partly proven false already?

Does God only give a limited few, a special elect group, understanding of the end times? How do we reconcile the many prophecy preachers and authors who claim to have this special revelation today yet their revelations are not the same?

How does your understanding and book fit into this puzzle?