• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Theologians, what you look for?

• Members

This is where calvin worship or just as bad and always related to it: preterists, amils post mils and every other whacky twist of doctrine claiming the "resurrection is past already" came from besides the myriad of other Biblically insane authors have made their livings adding to and/or taking away from God's Word sending countless to hell...

You are correct, it is by the foolishness of preaching, yet you lack a tool to 'make the word clear' like Nehemiah and Ezra says.

Men are needed to explain to youngerlings.

Of which I did not learn what I beleve as a partial preterist.

I only read the word, and learned it, not as a youngerling, but as an adult believer led by the Spirit of God.

Edited by Genevanpreacher

• Members

Wow!  I was mentioned in a thread, and did not even know it.  I do not read the majority of threads, but only those that "catch my eye."  The subject matter of this one did "catch my eye;" and what do I find . . .

Brother John, I wish to thank you for those kind and encouraging remarks concerning me.  It is ever my desire to present "that which is good to the use of edifying" in order that it may minister God's grace unto the readers.

I did not realize you were an author as well Pastor Markle.  I have enjoyed your podcasts so much that I just bought all 3 books and the scripture cards in your bookstore.  Can't wait to get them!  

Bro. Garry