• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Fellowship

• Members

In love , Fellowship is one of the keys to spiritual growth. This occurs when Christians share their walk with God in an atmosphere of love and respect.

Fellowship occurs when everyone communicates in Love with other believers and the whole are strengthened as a result.

Those whom work to hinder the fellowship of the brethren practice a sin that is hated by God ( Proverbs 6:19)

Together in fellowship we should strive to develop a unity and mind.

Fellowship is so vital that we cannot live for God by ourselves so as we develop relationships with others we should remember that we come to resemble those whom we fellowship.

I taught this in the youth ministry years ago and this morning as I was reading Gods word He reminded me of it and how I should share in fellowship this same love here on OB with my brethren, and my hopes is that others will follow .

Brethren please share you thoughts in love

Loving you with the love of Jesus from my heart. God bless

Edited by EKSmith
double posted

• Members

Thank you brother. We do appreciate your fine spirit. May the love of the Lord Jesus guide our actions, thoughts and fellowship.

Thank you kindly brother, I appreciate your loving spirit and the kindness you share toward our brothers and sisters here and I pray that the lord will continue to guide you in the fellowship you bring here that many may have encouragement ,comfort ,and peace in their hearts .

God bless Brother

I sorry of how this posted turn out ,must be my phone acting up again ,our may I just need to learn how to use it .

God bless

• Members

In eternity, we will not have to worry how to use man made contraptions: computers, cars, telephones, etc... Thank the Lord.

In eternity, we will walk with the Lord Jesus, and He will open up all of our eyes to His work thorughout the history of mankind. The fellowship that the Lord had with the two on the road to Emmaus, Luke 24:13-35, is a wonderful example of how we will walk with Jesus. And, as we walk the streets of gold, He will explain what He has planned for us in eternity! Wow! Praise  the Lord.

"And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself." Luke 24:27

What a day that will be!

God bless.

• Members

In eternity, we will not have to worry how to use man made contraptions: computers, cars, telephones, etc... Thank the Lord.

In eternity, we will walk with the Lord Jesus, and He will open up all of our eyes to His work thorughout the history of mankind. The fellowship that the Lord had with the two on the road to Emmaus, Luke 24:13-35, is a wonderful example of how we will walk with Jesus. And, as we walk the streets of gold, He will explain what He has planned for us in eternity! Wow! Praise  the Lord.

"And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself." Luke 24:27

What a day that will be!

God bless.

Hallelujah looking for that day when we meet and talk face to face in eternity with our Lord Jesus, early in the morning I go out in my garden and talk and sing to the Lord and this morning as I was singing the old rugged cross I could not hold back the tears of how my heart lones for the day ill not have to sing that song anymore when I will be with Him in eternity,

Amen my brother

God bless

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Your comments brought these verses to mind:

Pro_27:17 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.

Gal_6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

many people want to point out perceived "faults" in others, or correct, but rarely do I see it done in meekness and love.  those are attitudes key in experiencing fellowship.

thanks for the provoking thought!