• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The 7th Shemita is here

• Members
On 10/22/2016 at 11:36 AM, JohnBaptistHenry@yahoo.com said:

No.632.png

This can not be a sign because it occurs after Mohammed died. He died in 632 and but this is revealed in 795. This is called hindsight. 

The Lunar Tetrad is on a never ending cycle until God Intervenes during the end of days.

John Henry are you into the Bible Code?

• Members
23 hours ago, JohnBaptistHenry@yahoo.com said:

Wow! You come up with some wild off the wall ideas! 

Where did I set a date?  I have never set dates.  Not a Rosenthal fan.  Never studied anything of his.

Briefly my end time beliefs are Pre-Tribulation Rapture, and no one knows the day or hour (Matt. 24:36), but we do know the generation (Matt 24:32-34).  We are now in the last days.

I've been trying to show you simple truth, but you come up with nutty false accusations.

I asked that because your chart gives the year 2000 as the beginning of the kingdom.

This is 2016. I am just wanting to hear your answer to this question along with the following -

Did you design all of these charts you are posting? Or are you using someone else's work here? And if you didn't, who did them?

Edited by Genevanpreacher

• Members
7 hours ago, MountainChristian said:

This can not be a sign because it occurs after Mohammed died. He died in 632 and but this is revealed in 795. This is called hindsight. 

The Lunar Tetrad is on a never ending cycle until God Intervenes during the end of days.

John Henry are you into the Bible Code?

No, these tetrads and the other signs from heaven that occurred on set Feasts days were not revealed until modern times. You are, therefore, right about hindsight. 

However, during the period of the 795 / 796,  842 / 843 &  860 / 861 tetrads God raised up kings to keep the Moslems at bay, and out of Europe.  If not we would all be speaking Arabic now. 

You are also likely right about the tetrads being on a cycle, but that does not change anything.  God knows all and He knew when Israel would return to their Homeland, when they would regain the Capital, and when the UN would be established which would oppose them at every turn, etc,. etc. 

These phenomena could not have been signs till our day because tetrads and other astronomical phenomena could not have been known to fall on the Biblical feast days until our end time increase of knowledge.  Of necessity this prophesied increase of knowledge was required in order for this wonder to become known.

Daniel 12:4:  "But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased."

Not only the tetrads falling on the Biblical feast days, but historical hind sight is also needed, especially on the first 5 tetrads: 

THE 162 / 163 TETRAD:

Foxe's Book of Martyrs places the beginning of the 4th of ten great early Christian persecutions in 162 AD under the Roman Emperor Marcus Antoninus (161 - 180 AD).  Foxe writes: "The fourth persecution, under Marcus Aurelius Antoninus, ... a man of nature more stern and severe; and, ... toward the Christians sharp and fierce; by whom was moved the fourth persecution.  The cruelties used in this persecution were such that many of the spectators shuddered with horror at the sight, and were astonished at the intrepidity of the sufferers. Some of the martyrs were ... scourged until their sinews and veins lay bare, and after suffering the most excruciating tortures that could be devised, they were destroyed by the most terrible deaths." 
In the Spring of 162 AD the Tiber flooded over its banks destroying much of Rome, drowning many animals and leaving the city in famine. 
Antoninus was co-emperor with Lucius Verus from 161 to 169 AD. In 161 AD the Parthians ousted the king of Armenia, a Roman ally and launched an attack on Syria. That winter the Roman Senate gave it's assent to send Verus to direct the Parthian war in person. Verus arrived in Antioch, Syria in 162 AD.  His generals captured Seleucia and Ctesiphon in 165 AD bringing the campaign to an end.  Verus returned to Rome in triumph, but the returning army carried with them a plague which spread through the Roman Empire between 165 and 180 AD.  The epidemic was named, The Antonine Plague. It ultimately killed an estimated five million people including both co-emperors. It devastated the Roman Empire from Asia Minor to as far as the Rhine.

THE  795 / 796,  842 / 843,  860 / 861 TETRADS:

From this historical map we see that Charlemagne stop Islam from coming any further into Europe than Spain, and that the Byzantines kept them out of Eastern Europe until the 1500's.

During the 66 years of these 3 tetrads the expansion of Islam into Europe was stopped by Charlemagne (b. 748 - 814; r. 768 - 814), King of Franks, in the west; and slowed by the Byzantine Emperor Theophilos (b. 813 - 842 AD, r. 829 - 842) in the east.  In 795 AD Charlemagne established a defensive barrier between France and Spain to wall-out Islamic invaders.  Theophilos lost Sicily to the Muslims in 842 AD and died the same year. 

al-Mu'tasim bi-'llah (795 - 842 AD) was the eighth Abbasid caliph, ruling from 833 to his death in 842.  Mu'tasim was notable as a warrior caliph, waging almost continuous war against the Byzantine Empire, where he personally led the celebrated Sack of Amorium in mid-August 838 AD.  The Sack of Amorium was one of the major events in the long history of the Arab-Byzantine Wars. Anatolia was the birthplace of the ruling Byzantine dynasty.
By the year 860 AD the Greek Byzantine Empire had already been confined by the Muslims to parts of Italy, the southern coasts of the Balkans and Asia Minor.  A major wake up call for the Byzantium to the continued threat posed by Islam came that year.  There were three emirates, namely, 1) the emirate of Melitene under Umar al-Aqta,  2) the emirate of Tarsus under Ali ibn Yahya and 3) the emirate of Qaliqala (Theodosiopolis).  Umar, in particular, was a major threat to Byzantium when he raided and plundered deep into Asia Minor in 860 AD.  Shortly thereafter another raid followed by the forces of Tarsus under Ali, and also a naval attack from Syria sacked the major Byzantine naval base at Attaleia. It was a year of great disaster for Byzantium.  In the summer of 863 AD, Umar struck again, joining forces with the Abbasid general Ja'far ibn Dinar al-Khayyat for a successful raid into Cappadocia. The Arabs crossed the Cilician Gates into Byzantine territory, plundering as they went. Umar's forces represented the bulk of his emirate's strength.  On the Byzantine side, Emperor Michael III had assembled his army to counter the Arab raid, and met them at a battle in an area called Marj al-Usquf (Bishop's Meadow) near Malakopeia, north of Nazianzus.  The battle was bloody with many casualties on both sides; according to the Persian historian al-Tabari, only a thousand of Umar's army survived.  The Byzantines moved quickly to take advantage of their victory: a Byzantine army invaded Arab-held Armenia, and sometime in October or November, defeated and killed the emir Ali ibn Yahya. Thus, within a single campaigning season, the Byzantines had eliminated the three most dangerous opponents on their eastern border.  These successes proved decisive, as the battle permanently destroyed the power of Melitene. The Byzantine victory altered the strategic balance in the region and halted the advance of Islam. 

THE 1493 / 1494 TETRAD:
During the Catholic Inquisitions on March 31, 1492 King Ferdinand and Isabella of Spain sign the Alhambra decree, expelling all Jews from Spain unless they convert to Roman Catholicism.  On the last day of 1492 about 100,000 Jews were expelled from Sicily by Ferdinand II the Catholic.
On August 3, 1492 Christopher Columbus began his first voyage across the Atlantic Ocean, intending to reach Asia.  Columbus returned to Spain from his first voyage of discovery on March 15, 1493 (2 days after Purim)He departed on his second voyage on September 24, 1493 (2 days after Trumpets) and returned to Spain on August 20, 1494.
William Tyndale was born in 1494 (date unknown).  In 1536 Tyndale was convicted of heresy for his Bible translation work. He was executed by strangulation and then burned at the stake. Tyndale's dying prayer that the King of England's eyes be opened was fulfilled in two kings. Just two years later with Henry VIII's authorization of The Great Bible for the Church of England, and 75 years later in godly King James.  The King James Bible is about 80% William Tyndale's work. Tyndales Bible was the first printed Bible in English.  Tyndale's work continues to play a key role in getting God's word to the English-speaking world. The Tyndale Bible was the first of seven translations that culminated in the "pure words" of The King James Bible (Ps. 12:6-7).

I really don't see what is so difficult about believing that all this is by the design of the Almighty.  It is wonderful!!!

Edited by JohnBaptistHenry@yahoo.com

• Members
17 hours ago, OLD fashioned preacher said:

Well, I'm sure you won't like this ------ but --- Yes, he's a moderator and No, the attitude you appear to be displaying toward said moderator is not going to be tolerated.

But it's ok for others to do it to a newbie!?  You guys are either not reading the thread before you pop off, or you're just piling on.  The moderator spoke inappropriately, but he apologized and I accept his apology.  Are you a Moderator?  There are things I don't tolerate also, my friend.

• Members
12 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Mine was not a dress down John Henry. You spoke your opinion and I spoke mine. Nothing personal was meant, we just have differing opinions. When I posted my reply it was as a Christian Brother, not as a moderator that was reprimanding someone.

I did not put you in a class with unbelievers at all. I simply pointed out what we, as Christians should be concerned with and provided scripture as my argument.

If you were offended at my post I respectfully apologize, I meant no offense. I was simply stating my opinion on a subject you provided.

Brother Jim,

I accept your apology my brother, but it most certainly sounded like a dress down to me. 

About 1/3 of the Bible is prophetic, and it is a very wonderful subject.  I love it!  We need to study the whole Bible, but it seems that most preachers neglect this important subject. 

Thanks again for the apology.

Your friend,

John Henry

• Members
10 hours ago, Genevanpreacher said:

I asked that because your chart gives the year 2000 as the beginning of the kingdom.

This is 2016. I am just wanting to hear your answer to this question along with the following -

Did you design all of these charts you are posting? Or are you using someone else's work here? And if you didn't, who did them?

Brother? Could you please respond to my last post?

• Administrators
15 hours ago, JohnBaptistHenry@yahoo.com said:

But it's ok for others to do it to a newbie!?  You guys are either not reading the thread before you pop off, or you're just piling on.  The moderator spoke inappropriately, but he apologized and I accept his apology.  Are you a Moderator?  There are things I don't tolerate also, my friend.

Well, now...nobody spoke inappropriately to you. You TOOK what he said inappropriately. Before YOU continue to pop off, take care. Yes, both Jim and OFP are Mods. As am I. And there are things we will not tolerate - like the attitude you are giving off. Jim did not apologize as a Moderator - he took the high road and apologized because you took such offense. Apparently you do not tolerate others expressing their opinions while you express yours.

Just a friendly warning: take care how you speak. You might be a noob, but there's no need to be a boor. 

• Members
1 hour ago, HappyChristian said:

Well, now...nobody spoke inappropriately to you. You TOOK what he said inappropriately. Before YOU continue to pop off, take care. Yes, both Jim and OFP are Mods. As am I. And there are things we will not tolerate - like the attitude you are giving off. Jim did not apologize as a Moderator - he took the high road and apologized because you took such offense. Apparently you do not tolerate others expressing their opinions while you express yours.

Just a friendly warning: take care how you speak. You might be a noob, but there's no need to be a boor. 

Well, well, well, HappyChristian:

I have moderated groups for many, many years.  Warm greetings when new members come in are appropriate and I am fair when giving warnings. 

Brother Alan tells me that Jim is a good man, and that is what I thought when he appoligized, but him liking the above Nicolaitan reprimand makes me wonder about his sincerity.  Is this the way you treat new members of your churches?!

Please remove me from Online Baptist.  When applying somehow I came in both as JohnHenry and JohnBaptistHenry@yahoo.com.  I asked a moderator to remove JohnBaptistHenry@yahoo.com, but no action was ever taken.  Please make sure all my personal info is removed.

Sincerely,

John Henry

Retired Army/USAF

Missionary in S.E.A., 28 years

• Members

One final post:

Both the discoverer of the astronomical sign of tetrads falling on the Biblical feast days, Mark Biltz, and the one who popularized it, John Hagee, are in grave doctrinal error. Biltz, because of his vile heresy of Kabbalah which greatly dishonors the Lord Jesus Christ, and Hagee because of his dual salvation heresy, one for the Jews and another for others. However, the errors of these two false teachers do not change the fact that the tetrads falling on the feasts are a valid Biblical end time sign.  

The tetrads and other prophetic truths not known to true Baptists is exactly the reason they need to be made known.  The tetrads falling on the feasts of the Lord were not started by heretics; but were only made know by them. As I said, both Mark Biltz, and John Hagee are heretics.  However, I follow the evidence, and the Biblical, scientific and historical evidence for tetrads as signs is irrefutable. The tetrads are additional evidence proving the validity of God's word. And no, I have not read any of Biltz or Hagee books and do not know if they predicted any thing or not.  All signs point to the return of Jesus Christ and no one knows the day or hour of his return, and many also have to do with Israel.

I realize that most of us IFB brethren are anti-signs, especially the signs in heaven, and love to quote Matthew 12 where the Lord dressed down the unbelieving Jewish leaders down, and ignore other Scriptures that tell us that they are end time signs. Some IFB brethren have ignorantly condemned these signs.  They need to repent.  About 1/3 of the Bible is prophecy and to ignore any part of that 1/3 is sin.

I don't thing there is anyone more dedicated to Baptist principals than I am.   KJV only, salvation by grace through faith in the Seed of the woman only, soul winning, local church only, pre-millennial, pre-tribulation rapture of all church Age saved. etc.

"And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.   Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.   Brethren, pray for us." (1 Thessalonians 5:23-25)

John Henry

• Members

Guess no answer.

I thought this a little funny -

5 hours ago, JohnBaptistHenry@yahoo.com said:

I realize that most of us IFB brethren are anti-signs, especially the signs in heaven, and love to quote Matthew 12 where the Lord dressed the unbelieving Jewish leaders down, and ignore other Scriptures that tell us that they are end time signs. Some IFB brethren have ignorantly condemned these signs.  They need to repent.  About 1/3 of the Bible is prophecy and to ignore any part of that 1/3 is sin*.

And the NT writers stressed this idea where?

Yes they pointed out some prophecy - but studied the supposed 1/3 of scripture that is prophecy?

Not in the bible.

They were too busy preaching the gospel to the lost - and most prophecy they did teach on dealt with proving that Jesus was the Christ they were waiting for. Not 'end times' mumbo jumbo like JBH is pushing against us 'lost baptists', since we just don't 'get'  some of the "any part" he said that is showing that we are in "sin"*.

Edited by Genevanpreacher

• Administrators

I'm sorry, but I didn't see anywhere that John indicated that anyone was "lost". And he didn't say not "getting" what he said was sin. He said ignoring it was. I know, maybe that sounds like semantics, but let's be accurate here.

The fact of the matter is that we are indeed in the end times. We have been since Christ ascended to Heaven. Jesus is coming again. And that is the blessed hope to which we all are to look forward. 2 Tim 4:8 even mentions a crown for those who love his appearing - that would indicate to me that God wants us to want Christ to return...and when we want something, do we not talk about it? Is it not true that the fact of His returning would tend to make us more vested in spreading the Gospel?

• Members

JBH said -

"Some IFB brethren have ignorantly condemned these signs.  They need to repent.  About 1/3 of the Bible is prophecy and to ignore any part of that 1/3 is sin."

This is where I got that we 'lost baptists' don't 'get' it. Semantics? None taken. As it is plain he thinks we (who are Baptists) won't follow 'signs' because we...what did he say..."ignorantly condemned", which means he thinks we are too stupid to see the truth clearly.

My opinon.

• Administrators

Semantics - none taken? I think you misunderstood - semantics simply means "the meaning of something."  

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but not to say that someone said something they didn't. Inferred opinion is one thing. Opinion based on what was actually said is another. I would completely agree that he thinks those who disagree with him are too stupid to see the truth clearly.

That said, it's done. He's gone from the forum and so further discussion about it is moot.

Edited to add: feel free to discuss the substance of what he posted, though. 

• Members

Clipboard01.jpgClipboard02.jpgClipboard03.jpgOMX_Iceland_15_SEP-OCT_2008.png

1st we see in 2008, 6.98 was rounded up, no problem with that. But 777.68 was rounded down, problem. The problem is 778 doesn't fit the numerology pattern of 7s. 

2nd, we see in 2008 things got worse, much much worse. 

These patterns was going to repeat last year 2015. The sign failed. God didn't fail, just man saying this was a sign from God. Man failed to understand what is a sign from God. Man added to the Bible using Genesis 1:14.

Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

For seasons, days, and years was cast away in the explanation of the Tetrads. The pattern of the Tetrads was created by God, only man saying they mean this or they mean that if false.

Jonathan Cahn was left off of the list of false teachers, and he is the brainchild of this falsehood. He is also the brainchild of the Shemitah. The Shemitah meant we was going to be freed from this life of sin. The wonderful rapture was going to take place sometime during the year. Another failed latter day prophet.

So what is a sign? When the sun backs up in the sky, that's a sign. Isaiah 38:8 When the sun and the moon stop, that's a sign. Joshua 10:13 

11 hours ago, JohnBaptistHenry@yahoo.com said:

About 1/3 of the Bible is prophecy and to ignore any part of that 1/3 is sin.

The problem is adding prophecy to the Bible. We have all the signs we need in the pages of the Bible. If the Tetrads or a Shemitah-Rapture was a prophecy it would be in the Bible, not just tacked on to a single word.  

11 hours ago, JohnBaptistHenry@yahoo.com said:

Some IFB brethren have ignorantly condemned these signs.  They need to repent.

Ignoring false prophecy isn't a sin. Ignoring a false prophet isn't a sin. 

• Administrators

Mountain's post (and I think GP mentioned it in an earlier post as well...others may have, too) highlights a big problem with the idea of seeing signs: Most of it is hindsight, things that have already happened. So it's easy to fit those into the picture we want to create. That's not how prophecy works.

Also manipulating data to make it fit, as in rounding 777.68 down to 777. Using improper mathematics actually undermines one's cause rather than helping it.