• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The 7th Shemita is here

• Members
On 10/1/2016 at 8:14 PM, Eric Stahl said:

10-1-2016 control of the world internet will leave USA and go to the UN by decree of President Obama. Also on 10-1-2016 the Chinese Ywan $ will be added to the IMF basket of money.

10-2-2016 Is the end of the Jubilee year.

10-2-2016  or 2-10-2016 as we would put would have been my Dad's birthday

• Members
On 10/1/2016 at 3:14 PM, Eric Stahl said:

10-1-2016 control of the world internet will leave USA and go to the UN by decree of President Obama. Also on 10-1-2016 the Chinese Ywan $ will be added to the IMF basket of money.

10-2-2016 Is the end of the Jubilee year.

So? What happened Eric?  Anything astounding?

Today is October 8th.

Nothing has occurred here.

Edited by Genevanpreacher

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Genevanpreacher said:

Ok Eric, today is October 9th.

Anything yet?

Have you been raptured?

Hope not - I could be waiting a long while to hear a response from you...

There is no need for this kind of baiting. Stop it. 

Someone feel free to quote me so we can be sure he sees this.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Genevanpreacher said:

Ok Eric, today is October 9th.

Anything yet?

Have you been raptured?

Hope not - I could be waiting a long while to hear a response from you...

10 minutes ago, HappyChristian said:

Upon her request, I quoted HC in the event that GP still has her on ignore. I quoted GP so there would be no question as to what she (HC) was referring to.

• Members
30 minutes ago, HappyChristian said:

I shall.

I disagree with your post here. 

Eric has set up a timeline, and accountability is necessary to show him this timing stuff is nonsense.

Plenty of others have shown Eric his error.

But I shall stop.

• Members
1 hour ago, Genevanpreacher said:

I shall.

Eric has set up a timeline, and accountability is necessary to show him this timing stuff is nonsense.

But I shall stop.

I am glad that the financial world is still holding together. The jubilee is for the wiping away of debts for the righteous. My family business became debt free for the first time in over 50 years. So yes something did happen.

The two largest German banks are in big trouble.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Genevanpreacher said:

I shall.

But I shall stop.

It isn't a matter of disagreement. It's the MANNER. Thank you for desisting.

• Members
14 hours ago, HappyChristian said:

It isn't a matter of disagreement. It's the MANNER. Thank you for desisting.

Do you understand the term "under TD&C"?

That is why I am "desisting".

Under threat, duress, and coercion.

You threatened me - oh, what was the term - Oh yeah - "you will be gone".

Glad we are on agreeable terms.

You're welcome.

Mispelling.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Genevanpreacher said:

Do you understand the term "under TD&C"?

That is why I am "desisting".

Under threat, duress, and coercion.

You threatened me - oh, what was the term - Oh yeah - "you will be gone".

Glad we are on agreeable terms.

Your welcome.

I don't make threats. Just promises. And I never break my promises. Your attitude stinks. We are not on agreeable terms because you are not agreeable. You think you can make obnoxious statements all over the board and get away with it, including insulting me because I'm a woman and you can't stand having to answer to me. Tough. 

Change your attitude or go. The choice is yours. Make it for yourself or I will.

• Members
5 hours ago, HappyChristian said:

I don't make threats. Just promises. And I never break my promises. Your attitude stinks. We are not on agreeable terms because you are not agreeable. You think you can make obnoxious statements all over the board and get away with it, including insulting me because I'm a woman and you can't stand having to answer to me. Tough. 

Change your attitude or go. The choice is yours. Make it for yourself or I will.

When perceived in the neutral realm of an online forum, any kind of attitude can seem bad. It's the flaw in meeting minds on the internet.

Believe what you wish.

None of this is said 'in a bad attitude'.

Eric, I apologize for interrupting your thread. May your eyes open some day to the truth that everything is not a conspiracy against your Christian lifestyle.

Sometimes you should expect the worst from a lost world, sometimes you shouldn't, after all - they really don't know what right or wrong is.

Lower your standards for this world, (and it's multitude of perceived conspiracies), and you will never be let down that they didn't destroy themselves. (and us btw.)

• Moderators
9 hours ago, HappyChristian said:

4 hours ago, Genevanpreacher said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHaHahahahah.......ah......ah....a....a....a........a.................a...................a, catch breath, wipe eyes, sigh.

Okay, I think I've composed myself. A moderator obviously cannot "threaten" you with bodily harm or death and get away with it, but a "threat" of suspension or expulsion is only able to be diminished by Bro. Matt. Unless there has been a governmental modification that I have not received notice of yet, this forum is NOT a Democracy nor a Democratic Republic. It is a Sole Proprietor Business.

Should there be female moderators? Doesn't matter outside of the extent that determines whether an individual can decide to stay here or not.

Should Eric, GP, OFP, etc (insert any name) be allowed to stay? Doesn't matter except to the aforementioned extent.

Does that mean input is discounted or ignored? Not at all. But much speaking, much noise or mass clamor is not a deciding factor.

Let's face it, if Bro. Matt decided to have an eight year old and a ten year old as the only moderators and said only baby sprinkling, male hair dressers could participate in discussion ---- that's his prerogative! Would it matter? Only the the aforementioned extent. Would I still be here? Nope (a mass exodus of an awful lot of - if not all- the current members would occur). Would he be right? In the sight of God, NO -- BUT it would still be his right and therefore he (or his moderators) wouldn't have to allow me to clamor against it.

While you were on vacation there was an open invitation to made your departure permanent if any moderator chose to. You're working on making us regret not doing so. There are a lot of members who would like to see other members removed, there are some moderators that some other moderators would rather not have as a moderator but feel they are better than the alternatives available. Everyone here (myself included) has a choice to make -- make it work or make tracks.

• Moderators

It appears that as I shuffled my feet across the yard I inadvertently dug up an ant bed in the midst of everyone's picnic. I know I can't reverse that but I'll see if I can get some of the food and dishes out of harm's way. (I thought I was heading for bed but this needs to be attended to first).

There has not been any "Hey, THEY shouldn't be a mod back here" in the back (or front) office. In fact, there hasn't even been of case of "I don't know .... well, I guess that one squeaked in by majority vote over my/our objection(s)". The illustration I used in the Mod room was the First Continental Congress. In this case, there are some viewpoint, approach and even doctrinal differences and if each mod was individually given free reign to build a 5 member group of mods of their choice (sole and absolute command of choice), you would probably see 5 different mod groups. They might not even match the current mod layout in any of those 5 sets. Is that to say that there is dissatisfaction in the current set? NO. It is just saying that there is not any cloning in any portion of OB and that naturally causes rubs ("down with the Ruckmanites", "ban the mid-tribers", "relegate the women to the kitchen portion of this forum", "who in their right mind believes the OT Jews looked forward to a cross they didn't understand", "Briders are brain dead, etc.).

I was surprised that anyone zeroed in on a perceived "conflict" in the last  portion of a post but there was more than one. I don't get my points across in a clear manner sometimes (especially written) but I assure you there is not any dissension amongst the mods (nor is there any way to play one against the other).