• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The 7th Shemita is here

• Members

On ‎2015‎年‎9‎月‎12‎日 at 9:28 AM, Genevanpreacher said:

Yes he did.

That is the only fulfillment of the regathering of Israel. There has not been, nor shall there be, until Jesus returns and gathers all those who are of the saved house of Israel, along with the other nations of the world who are saved by the blood of the Lamb.

The book of Ezekiel was written about 570 BC. (prophecy)

The book of Ezra was written about 450 BC. (fulfillment)

The book of Nehemiah was written about 430 BC. (fulfillment)

And any other book afterwards, in the OT, shows any fulfillment also.

Brethren,

In order not to derail Eric's thread on the 7th Shemita. I decided to answer the questions from Invicta concerning Isaiah  60:2, and genevanpreachers contention that the prophecies of Isaiah, and Ezekiel, concerning the rebuilding of the Temple, as prophesied by Isaiah, and Ezekiel, was completed in the days of Ezra and Nehemiah, in my Revelation Study thread.

On ‎2015‎年‎9‎月‎13‎日 at 5:58 AM, Invicta said:

Bro Alan

Who is the "Thee" in Isaiah 60:1-22 ?

I have been been incorporating these prophescies with Revelation 20:4-7 in my Revelation Study thread. Here is the link to that thread:

Regards,

Alan

Edited by Alan
spelling added: and Ezekiel

• Members
6 hours ago, Alan said:

Brethren,

In order not to derail Eric's thread on the 7th Shemita. I decided to answer the questions from Invicta concerning Isaiah  60:2, and genevanpreachers contention that the prophecies of Isaiah, and Ezekiel, concerning the rebuilding of the Temple, as prophesied by Isaiah, and Ezekiel, was completed in the days of Ezra and Nehemiah, in my Revelation Study thread.

I have been been incorporating these prophescies with Revelation 20:4-7 in my Revelation Study thread. Here is the link to that thread:

Regards,

Alan

sorry Alan I ca;t view your reply as I have no permission.

• Members
7 hours ago, Alan said:

Brethren,

Regards,

Alan

Does this have anything to do with this thread or is this just an 'ad' to read your study?

• Members
3 hours ago, Genevanpreacher said:

Does this have anything to do with this thread or is this just an 'ad' to read your study?

Invicta,

I am sorry that you cannot participate. As the Study on Isaiah 60 and Ezekiel 47 are directly connected with Revelation 20:4-7 I felt it was best to answer these questions in the Revelation thread and not to start a different thread.

Genevanpreacher,

It is no, "ad," for the Revelation Study thread.

The question by Invicta on Isaiah 60:2 was not pertinent to Eric Stah's thread on the 7th Shemita.

The statement by you concerning the prophecy of the Temple prophecies being fulfilled in Ezra and Neheniah is also not pertinent to Eric Stah's thread.

At the time I clearly stated that I would answer those questions. That is one of the reasons why I opened up the Revelation Study. All of the answers to Isaiah 60:2 and the prophecies in Ezekiel are directly connected to Revelation 20:4-7. If you look in my Revelation tread you will notice that on September 13, 2015 (over a year ago), Isaiah 60 and Ezekiel 47 was listed as verses pertaining to Revelation 20:4-7. 

Therefore, I can see of no way that pointing to the Revelation Study thread can constitute an, "ad."  

I hope this answers your questions.

Regards,

Alan

Edited by Alan
spelling & capitalization

• Members

I have worked for a family business for over 50 years. We have had bank loans my whole lifetime. During the 7th Shemita and the following year of jubilee God blessed our business so much that our debts have been payed off. Thank you God. During jubilee the righteous are blessed and the unrighteous are judged.

• Members
18 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

I am glad for you Eric. Getting a business out of debt is no easy chore.

But I have to ask how this pertains to the Jubilee Year? You said you paid off your debt. The Jubilee was about forgiven debt, not paying it down.

We have seen the pattern of blessing with unusually good jobs for us in the Shemita years when others have reduced sales. This Jubilee year the blessing was and is very, very great. This is why I am very concerned for the country. America has turned away from God, our sin is great and will earn great judgment. 

• Administrators

Bro. Eric, I am sure you know that in business there are good years and bad years, even good quarters and bad quarters. But I fail to see how this pertains to the Jubilee year, which was given only to Israel in OT Times. Context is crucial when reading Scripture; just because we read about something pertaining to Israel in our Bible does not mean that it automatically rubs off on us as Christians.

And as I said in my previous reply, the Jubilee Year was only given to Israel and it was all about debt being absolved and forgiven, it had nothing to do with paying off debt or good business conditions or bad.

How does this all play out for you as a Christian. Where in New Testament Scripture do the blessings of Israel as a nation have anything to do with us as Christians?

Just as we, in the church age enjoy things that only apply to Christians and not Israel as a nation, so too we don't just automatically get to enjoy or experience things only meant for Israel.

Perhaps I am not seeing what you are getting at from your post. Perhaps you might be able to present a more detailed idea of where you are coming from with these posts about National Israel and how they might pertain to us as Christians.

• Members
On 9/16/2016 at 0:46 AM, Alan said:

Invicta,

I am sorry that you cannot participate. As the Study on Isaiah 60 and Ezekiel 47 are directly connected with Revelation 20:4-7 I felt it was best to answer these questions in the Revelation thread and not to start a different thread.

Genevanpreacher,

It is no, "ad," for the Revelation Study thread.

The question by Invicta on Isaiah 60:2 was not pertinent to Eric Stah's thread on the 7th Shemita.

The statement by you concerning the prophecy of the Temple prophecies being fulfilled in Ezra and Neheniah is also not pertinent to Eric Stah's thread.

At the time I clearly stated that I would answer those questions. That is one of the reasons why I opened up the Revelation Study. All of the answers to Isaiah 60:2 and the prophecies in Ezekiel are directly connected to Revelation 20:4-7. If you look in my Revelation tread you will notice that on September 13, 2015 (over a year ago), Isaiah 60 and Ezekiel 47 was listed as verses pertaining to Revelation 20:4-7. 

Therefore, I can see of no way that pointing to the Revelation Study thread can constitute an, "ad."  

I hope this answers your questions.

Regards,

Alan

my question on Isaiah 60:2 was because I could work out if it referred to Israel or perhaps the Lord Jesus.

• Members
  • 2 weeks later...