• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Revelation Bible Study.

• Members

Rebecca said something in the Laodicea thread that is applicable to these translators (false prophets):

These translators have no fear of God nor of the Judgment of God.

2 Peter chapter 2 is primarily a chapter about false prophets. Please also note that in the last statement I quoted 2 Peter 2:9 “The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished.” God, through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, told us that the false prophets are, "unjust." They are not, "justified," they are unjust and still in their sins. The false prophets were never saved; just like the multitude of false prophets in our age. They say they are saved and know how to talk like a Christian but in the sight of God they are, "unjust."

In conclusion, I also previously mentioned one of the root causes of the problem with these translators (false prophets), is that they lack spiritual discernment. Like the Mormons and the J.W.'s they are the blind leading the blind. Matthew 15:10-14; 1 Corinthians 2:14; 1 John 4:1 and Romans 8:9, "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

I hope that I clarified my position. If there are any of the brethren who would like to add their own comments than please do so.

Alan

The truths of scripture are spiritually discerned. I highly suspect that many of these "scholars" are working from a head-knowledge only of scripture.  Whenever man uses human reasoning to understand and explain the things of God, it will be perverted, hence the reason there are so many cults. 

Mat_7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

There is coming a day when many deceived people who thought they were serving God will realize they were never in the fold. I suspect that is where those penalties will come into play. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Genevanpreacher,

I asked the following questions in my Revelation chapter 19-22 Study, lesson number 3, Millennial Reign of Christ, Revelation 20:3-6 lesson that you, nor Covenanter, nor Invicta refuted, denied, or even questioned. All of the following verses are literal prophecies that will be literally fulfilled in Revelation 20:3-6. Some of the references have been updated to reflect the current issues involved.

All of the verses listed below are literal promises yet to be fulfilled. None of them has been fulfilled as of this date. They were not fulfilled after the Babylonian captivity, the Resurrection of Christ, 70 A.D., at no time either literally or symbolically fulfilled in the church Age, and none of them is given to the church in any fashion.

Lesson # 1: Isaiah 9:6 tells us there will be no end to the Kingdom. The Kingdom will continue throughout eternity.

Lesson # 2: Isaiah chapter 11 the animal kingdom will be changed among other physical blessings.

Lesson # 3: Isaiah 24:23 After the horrific happenings listed in Isaiah 24:1-22 the, “... LORD of hosts shall reign in Mt Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.”

Lesson # 4: Isaiah chapter 35 tells us of the great physical blessings in the Millennium.

Lesson # 5: Isaiah 30:18-26 Please look carefully at verse 20, 21, and 26. None of these has been fulfilled yet.

Lesson # 6: Isaiah chapter 60 tells us that the Lord will not only restore the nation of Israel but He will glorify the nation of Israel. Isaiah 60:12, “For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yes, those nations shall be utterly wasted.” May I at this juncture remind the Saved Gentiles that the church did not, ‘replace,’ Israel, but the Saved Gentiles are, ‘grafted,’ into the nation of Israel. Romans 11

Lesson # 7: Isaiah 65:17-25 tells us of the increase of longevity and, ‘... the wolf and the lamb shall feed together...’ see also Zechariah 8:1-8

Lesson # 8: Ezekiel chapter 47 tells us further great physical changes and blessings.

Lesson # 9: Hosea 3:5 David will be King over Israel.

Lesson # 10: Micah 4:1-7 tells us all nations will come to the Millennial Temple.

Lesson # 11: Zechariah chapter 3 the LORD will take away the filthy garments of the Joshua the High priest in order to serve, ‘... my servant the BRANCH.’ The, BRANCH,’ is the Lord Jesus as KING.

Lesson # 12: Zechariah 8:21-23 tells us of the restoration of the Jew to international prominence.

Lesson # 13: Zechariah 9:10 tells us how far the dominion will cover.

Lesson # 14: Zechariah 12:9-14 tell how the Jews will mourn for the previous unbelief.

Lesson # 15: Zechariah chapter 14:4-11 and 16-21 tells us of changes of the land and the nations.

Lesson # 16: Joel 3:18; 2:24-26

Lesson # 17: Amos 9:13

Lesson # 18: Isaiah 55:12 & 13

Lesson # 19: Psalm 67:6

Alan

Note: In order to make sure we all know which lesson we are on, on August 4, 2016, I added the Lesson #'s: highlighted in blue.

Alan

Edited by Alan
"symbolicly" to "symbolically" "have" to "has" (2 times) "are' to "is" a.d. to A.D.On August 4, 2016 I added the Lesson #'s in blue

• 6 months later...
  • Members
On ‎2015‎年‎9‎月‎13‎日 at 8:06 PM, Alan said:

Genevanpreacher,

I asked the following questions in my Revelation chapter 19-22 Study, lesson number 3, Millennial Reign of Christ, Revelation 20:3-6 lesson that you, nor Covenanter, nor Invicta refuted, denied, or even questioned. All of the following verses are literal prophecies that will be literally fulfilled in Revelation 20:3-6. Some of the references have been updated to reflect the current issues involved.

All of the verses listed below are literal promises yet to be fulfilled. None of them have been fulfilled as of this date. They were not fulfilled after the Babylonian captivity, the Resurrection of Christ, 70 a.d., at no time either literally or symbolicly fulfilled in the church Age, and none of them are given to the church in any fashion.

Isaiah 9:6 tells us there will be no end to the Kingdom. The Kingdom will continue throughout eternity.

Isaiah chapter 11 the animal kingdom will be changed among other physical blessings.

Isaiah 24:23 After the horrific happenings listed in Isaiah 24:1-22 the, “... LORD of hosts shall reign in Mt Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.”

Isaiah chapter 35 tells us of the great physical blessings in the Millennium.

Isaiah 30:18-26 Please look carefully at verse 20, 21, and 26. None of these have been fulfilled yet.

Isaiah chapter 60 tells us that the Lord will not only restore the nation of Israel but He will glorify the nation of Israel. Isaiah 60:12, “For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yes, those nations shall be utterly wasted.” May I at this juncture remind the Saved Gentiles that the church did not, ‘replace,’ Israel, but the Saved Gentiles are, ‘grafted,’ into the nation of Israel. Romans 11

Isaiah 65:17-25 tells us of the increase of longevity and, ‘... the wolf and the lamb shall feed together...’ see also Zechariah 8:1-8

Ezekiel chapter 47 tells us further great physical changes and blessings.

Hosea 3:5 David will be King over Israel.

Micah 4:1-7 tells us all nations will come to the Millennial Temple.

Zechariah chapter 3 the LORD will take away the filthy garments of the Joshua the High priest in order to serve, ‘... my servant the BRANCH.’ The, BRANCH,’ is the Lord Jesus as KING.

Zechariah 8:21-23 tells us of the restoration of the Jew to international prominence.

Zechariah 9:10 tells us how far the dominion will cover.

Zechariah 12:9-14 tell how the Jews will mourn for the previous unbelief.

Zechariah chapter 14:4-11 and 16-21 tells us of changes of the land and the nations.

Joel 3:18; 2:24-26

Amos 9:13

Isaiah 55:12 & 13

Psalm 67:6

Alan

Brethren,

Quite a bit of time has elasped since I posted the aforementioned prophetic promises given to the nation of Israel by the Old Testament prophets that will be literally fulfilled during the literal 1000 year of Christ as revealed in Revelation 20:3-6.

None of the above promises given to Israel have been  fulfilled yet in any manner nor has been, 'disannulled,' by anything written in the New Testament. "And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect." Galatians 3:17

Since none of the aforementioned brethren have not been able to refute the above promises, and after waiting since September 13, 2015, I have concluded that they (minus Covenanter; although he could have responded before he was banned a second time), are either unwilling, or unable, to refute the truthfulness of the above promises.

Therefore, as I am still waiting,  :bored:  I thought a nice relaxing song would help us pass the time. Hope you enjoy the song, by the Cleveland Baptist Church, "Jesus is coming Again."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrwh6hsdXuk

God bless!

Alan

• Members

Thank you, brother Alan for the hymn "Jesus is coming again".   I especially like the stanza: 

"May be morning, may be noon,
May be evening and may be soon!"

:amen:

What a wonderful comfort the blessed hope is! I am so blessed to have brothers and sisters in Christ who speak often about this as we wait in eager anticipation for Jesus.  I never tire of reciting Titus 2:13 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ". Never tire of the assurance that Jesus has delivered us from the wrath to come and we are told to wait for Him in 1 Thes. 1:10 "And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come". 

I can fully understand how we groan within ourselves waiting for the rapture and the receiving of our incorruptible glorified bodies which will be as His own (1 John 3:2)!!! I will be so glad to shed this corruptible evil body wherein dwelled sin. I know we can't fully (or even partially) comprehend how wonderful it will be to reside in bodies without any sin nature at all...(1 Cor. 2:9, 1 Cor. 13:12), but I do love to try to contemplate how glorious it will be.

Romans 8:23 "And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body."   I believe the Holy Spirit has put within us that fervent desire to be shed of these bodies born in sin, and the strong desire to be with Jesus... even to be in His perfect holy presence... the one who loves us so much that He willingly took our sins upon Himself (and He Himself never sinned)... what an incomparable gift. It's so hard to comprehend why anyone wouldn't want to accept Jesus! I so long to be in His presence, in an acceptable, sinless, glorified, incorruptible body. And because Jesus' righteousness was imputed upon us when we accepted and believed upon Him, we will spend eternity with the Lord!!! 

God's word tells us in 1 Thes 4:18 to "comfort one another with these words" (and what a true comfort it is!): verses 16-17: "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.".

More comfort is found in 1 Cor. 15:51-53 "51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."

My own thoughts on this is that it is the devil is who attacks the pre-trib rapture, he causes some to doubt, and steal the comfort of these verses. It's clear to me that God told us to "comfort one another" with these words for a very good reason. One could find no comfort in going through the tribulation. What would be comforting about that? The tribulation has two-fold purpose: the wrath of God on an evil and UNBELIEVING world.(2 Thes. 2:10-12, Rev. 6:16-17 et al). And the time of Jacob's (Israel) trouble, to bring 1/3 through to the end to belief in Christ as their Messiah! (Jer. 30:7, Zech 13:9, Zech 12:10, et al). We (saved during the age of grace) would serve no purpose during the tribulation.    I also have to disagree with those who claim a "post-trib" or "mid-trib" position even, because when Jesus (the lamb) is the one breaking the seals Himself (as only He is worthy to do)... it IS the wrath of the Lamb, the wrath of God... and the Bible clearly does not support a believer in the age of grace going through the wrath of God! Yes we will have trials and tribulation during our lifetimes (and I can attest to that!) We can go through mankind's wrathful things as well. But we are NOT appointed to God's wrath! (1 Thes. 5:9, 1 Thes. 1:10, et al). So with that quick summary, I again offer comfort (as we are told to comfort one another) in the soon rapture, the glorious appearing of the great God and our savior Jesus! The blessed hope! Soon... I believe VERY soon we will meet our precious and wonderful Lord Jesus in the air!  Maranatha! :clap:

P.S. Please forgive my long post.... I LOVE to think about, dwell upon, rest assured in, and comfort other with the blessed hope in Jesus :bible:

• Members

Amen! I agree, and find comfort, with every word. :thumb:

4 hours ago, Ronda said:

My own thoughts on this is that it is the devil is who attacks the pre-trib rapture, he causes some to doubt, and steal the comfort of these verses. It's clear to me that God told us to "comfort one another" with these words for a very good reason. One could find no comfort in going through the tribulation. What would be comforting about that? The tribulation has two-fold purpose: the wrath of God on an evil and UNBELIEVING world.(2 Thes. 2:10-12, Rev. 6:16-17 et al). And the time of Jacob's (Israel) trouble, to bring 1/3 through to the end to belief in Christ as their Messiah! (Jer. 30:7Zech 13:9, Zech 12:10, et al). We (saved during the age of grace) would serve no purpose during the tribulation.    I also have to disagree with those who claim a "post-trib" or "mid-trib" position even, because when Jesus (the lamb) is the one breaking the seals Himself (as only He is worthy to do)... it IS the wrath of the Lamb, the wrath of God... and the Bible clearly does not support a believer in the age of grace going through the wrath of God! Yes we will have trials and tribulation during our lifetimes (and I can attest to that!) We can go through mankind's wrathful things as well. But we are NOT appointed to God's wrath! (1 Thes. 5:9, 1 Thes. 1:10, et al). So with that quick summary, I again offer comfort (as we are told to comfort one another) in the soon rapture, the glorious appearing of the great God and our savior Jesus! The blessed hope! Soon... I believe VERY soon we will meet our precious and wonderful Lord Jesus in the air!  Maranatha! :clap:

Amen!

I find great comfort in knowing that I will not go through the Tribulation Period. The complete 7 years of the Tribulation period is a time of the wrath of God, and the Lamb, upon the face of this earth. :goodpost:

• Administrators

An outstanding lesson Bro. Alan. Very well thought out and presented.

I did want to make one comment regarding this part of your study that I am going to copy and paste here: 

1. In the not too far distant future.

Since this was written in approximately 96 A. D., there has been approximately 1,925 years pass. To some folks, because so many years have passed they are of the notion that Jesus is not coming, “quickly.”

This is an error due to the human frailty to understand that in the mind of God that only a couple of days have passed. 2 Peter 3:8, “But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.” We need to understand that with God, time is very temporary. The apostle Peter was trying to encourage the “beloved brethren” to continue on faithfully serving the Lord.

This is one of the reasons, several times in fact, that the Lord Jesus warned all the saints in the Church Age to have patience in waiting for Him to come again.

Your Scripture reference that you provided aptly illustrates what you are teaching. But I have to wonder at the idea that an all knowing God, who, although outside of time Himself and created time, would not understand that His creation would not understand the context of the word "quickly". While it is true that God's idea of "quickly" may differ from ours, I find it difficult to believe He would not know this and write in a manner that took this into consideration.

I say this because He gave us His Word, the Bible, as a means of communicating His purposes for us to understand. Surely he would understand that we would take the word "quickly' to mean very soon as we understand it to mean, not in the context of His viewing a thousand years as a day.

I hope I got my meaning through. I don't pretend to have any answer in addition to what you have taught, but this one part did gender a question in my mind tonight. I didn't get hung up on this and still think that you did an excellent lesson in all respects.

• Members

Good point, brother Jim.

QUICKLY:
The action will happen quickly. 

For example Matt.28:8 "And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word."
(Matt 28:8 is not about the rapture, I bring this up only as an illustration of the use of "quickly" in regard to the action performed).

The rapture will happen quickly, So quickly in fact, we have a very good idea of how quickly... 
1 Cor. 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."
It will happen so fast... the twinkling of an eye. That is much quicker than a "blink" of an eye... it's "in a moment" 

Another thought on this:
1 Thes. 4:17 also speaks of the rapture. We get the word "rapture" from the Latin word "rapturo" and the greek word "harpazo" 
our English states "caught up", and it IS to be caught up. The phrase "caught up" (rapturo/harpazo) denotes a forceful action...  
the word rapturo/harpazo means: "1) to seize, carry off by force 2) to seize on, claim for one’s self eagerly 3) to snatch out or away"

And we can see the perfect harmony with how "quickly" the catching up will be in 1 Cor. 15:52... in the twinkling of an eye.
When we study both sets of verses pertaining to the rapture, we understand will be caught up in the twinkling of an eye.
That's the "quickly" I believe you are referring to, brother Jim.

And again, I believe the Holy Spirit instills within us that deep desire/longing for this event to take place as shown in Romans 8:23.
I can agree wholeheartedly with how we "groan within ourselves" waiting for the redemption of our bodies. (to be given new uncorruptible bodies and to shed these sinful corruptible fleshy bodies as well)
However,  we are told to always be ready, watching, waiting for this event to take place. The imminence of the rapture is supported throughout scripture.

• Members
21 hours ago, John81 said:

Our pastor has pointed this out. Quickly, not in terms of how soon after the writing, but quickly in terms of how it occurs when the time comes.

First, before I present my following disagreement, allow me to emphatically present my belief that prophetic utterances of Revelation 4-22 have NOT yet occurred, but are yet future.

Second, I do understand the grammatical attempt to handle the word "quickly" in Revelation 22:7, 12, 20.  However, I do NOT believe that this attempt truly answers the difficulty of a promised "quickness" for the Lord's return, as presented throughout the context of the Revelation as a whole.  Consider the following passages from Revelation:

Revelation 1:1 -- "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John."

Revelation 22:6-7 -- "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be doneBehold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book."

It appears to me that in this context of Revelation the words "shortly" and "quickly" are intended to communicate that same basic idea, that is -- the idea of shortness in time from the moment of communication.

• Members
On ‎2016‎年‎3‎月‎15‎日 at 9:33 AM, Jim_Alaska said:

An outstanding lesson Bro. Alan. Very well thought out and presented.

I hope I got my meaning through. I don't pretend to have any answer in addition to what you have taught, but this one part did gender a question in my mind tonight. I didn't get hung up on this and still think that you did an excellent lesson in all respects.

Bro. JIm,

I am glad that you enjoyed the lesson. The time spent on the lesson was a lot and I am very thankful that you, and I believe others, were blessed and edified by the lesson.

I am of the opinion that if a person truly studies all of the passages listed than that the conclusion that the 1000 year reign of Christ as described in Revelation 20:3-6 is literal and the passages quoted at that time will be fulfilled. It is also my contention that the passages were ignored in the Revelation Chapter 19-22 Study, and in this study, because the evidence is overwhelming.

Brethren,

If anyone would like to coment, or discuss, any of the listed passages, than please do so and we will discuss them one by one.

Alan

• Members
On ‎2016‎年‎3‎月‎16‎日 at 11:45 PM, Pastor Scott Markle said:

First, before I present my following disagreement, allow me to emphatically present my belief that prophetic utterances of Revelation 4-22 have NOT yet occurred, but are yet future.

Amen and amen!

On ‎2016‎年‎3‎月‎16‎日 at 11:45 PM, Pastor Scott Markle said:

Revelation 1:1 -- "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John."

Revelation 22:6-7 -- "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be doneBehold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book."

It appears to me that in this context of Revelation the words "shortly" and "quickly" are intended to communicate that same basic idea, that is -- the idea of shortness in time from the moment of communication.

Pastor Markle hit the nail on the head. :th_tiphat:

Brethren,

I would should all of us take our trusty Stong's Concordance and do an ENGLISH (please do not cloud the issue with Greek word studies), study of the word 'shortly,' and 'quickly,' in the KJV bible and you will come up with the same conclusion as Pastor Markle did. 

• Members
On 9/13/2015 at 8:06 AM, Alan said:

Genevanpreacher,

All of the verses listed below are literal promises yet to be fulfilled. None of them have been fulfilled as of this date. They were not fulfilled after the Babylonian captivity, the Resurrection of Christ, 70 a.d., at no time either literally or symbolicly fulfilled in the church Age, and none of them are given to the church in any fashion.

Isaiah 9:6 tells us there will be no end to the Kingdom. The Kingdom will continue throughout eternity.

Isaiah chapter 11 the animal kingdom will be changed among other physical blessings.

Isaiah 24:23 After the horrific happenings listed in Isaiah 24:1-22 the, “... LORD of hosts shall reign in Mt Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.”

Isaiah chapter 35 tells us of the great physical blessings in the Millennium.

Isaiah 30:18-26 Please look carefully at verse 20, 21, and 26. None of these have been fulfilled yet.

Isaiah chapter 60 tells us that the Lord will not only restore the nation of Israel but He will glorify the nation of Israel. Isaiah 60:12, “For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yes, those nations shall be utterly wasted.” May I at this juncture remind the Saved Gentiles that the church did not, ‘replace,’ Israel, but the Saved Gentiles are, ‘grafted,’ into the nation of Israel. Romans 11

Isaiah 65:17-25 tells us of the increase of longevity and, ‘... the wolf and the lamb shall feed together...’ see also Zechariah 8:1-8

Ezekiel chapter 47 tells us further great physical changes and blessings.

Hosea 3:5 David will be King over Israel.

Micah 4:1-7 tells us all nations will come to the Millennial Temple.

Zechariah chapter 3 the LORD will take away the filthy garments of the Joshua the High priest in order to serve, ‘... my servant the BRANCH.’ The, BRANCH,’ is the Lord Jesus as KING.

Zechariah 8:21-23 tells us of the restoration of the Jew to international prominence.

Zechariah 9:10 tells us how far the dominion will cover.

Zechariah 12:9-14 tell how the Jews will mourn for the previous unbelief.

Zechariah chapter 14:4-11 and 16-21 tells us of changes of the land and the nations.

Joel 3:18; 2:24-26

Amos 9:13

Isaiah 55:12 & 13

Psalm 67:6

Alan

Ah! Alan ol' boy! Since I have a life elsewhere, I did not read this post before tonite.

Thanks for remembering me!

On 3/14/2016 at 9:13 AM, Alan said:

Brethren,

Quite a bit of time has elasped since I posted the aforementioned prophetic promises given to the nation of Israel by the Old Testament prophets that will be literally fulfilled during the literal 1000 year of Christ as revealed in Revelation 20:3-6.

None of the above promises given to Israel have been  fulfilled yet in any manner nor has been, 'disannulled,' by anything written in the New Testament. "And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect." Galatians 3:17

Since none of the aforementioned brethren have not been able to refute the above promises, and after waiting since September 13, 2015, I have concluded that they (minus Covenanter; although he could have responded before he was banned a second time), are either unwilling, or unable, to refute the truthfulness of the above promises.

Therefore, as I am still waiting,  :bored:  I thought a nice relaxing song would help us pass the time. Hope you enjoy the song, by the Cleveland Baptist Church, "Jesus is coming Again."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrwh6hsdXuk

God bless!

Alan

Won't be listening to your song, but I will say I "refute" your 'version' of what these references are teaching.

There.

Now they are "refuted".

• Members
6 minutes ago, Genevanpreacher said:

Won't be listening to your song, but I will say I "refute" your 'version' of what these references are teaching.

There.

Now they are "refuted".

Brethren,

I first posted the verses proving without a shadow of a doubt that the promises of the literal kingdom to the Jews would take place as depicted in Revelation 20:4-6 on March 24, 2015. Please see the following link: http://www.onlinebaptist.com/home/topic/23115-revelation-chapter-19-22-study/?page=3 Not one word was said in that study to refute that lesson nor since August 13, 2015 have the Old Testament promises been refuted in this thread.

Since March 24, 2015 to this date, March 23, 2016 is one year. I think I have been more than patient in this matter. Nothing has been refuted in the teaching of the scriptures as I have presented it.

Alan

By the way, I think I song, 'Jesus Is Coming Again', is excellent, scriptural, and an encouragement to all that will take time to hear it.

So, hope you enjoy the song a second time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrwh6hsdXuk

God Bless! :D

Alan

• Members
On 3/23/2016 at 9:09 PM, Alan said:

Brethren,

I first posted the verses proving without a shadow of a doubt that the promises of the literal kingdom to the Jews would take place as depicted in Revelation 20:4-6 on March 24, 2015. Please see the following link: http://www.onlinebaptist.com/home/topic/23115-revelation-chapter-19-22-study/?page=3 Not one word was said in that study to refute that lesson nor since August 13, 2015 have the Old Testament promises been refuted in this thread.

Since March 24, 2015 to this date, March 23, 2016 is one year. I think I have been more than patient in this matter. Nothing has been refuted in the teaching of the scriptures as I have presented it.

Alan

By the way, I think I song, 'Jesus Is Coming Again', is excellent, scriptural, and an encouragement to all that will take time to hear it.

So, hope you enjoy the song a second time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrwh6hsdXuk

God Bless! :D

Alan

Aw. I give, Alan - that just sums it up so nice.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

I think the "brethren" have eyes to see and ears to hear, themselves, to see through some of the scriptures.

Just like I do. Good night.

Edited by Genevanpreacher