• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hey everyone

• Members

Hi folks. I've been saved for 44 years, which means nothing except had I died before now I would have gone to heaven. For a little over two years it has meant that I live submitting myself to His will for my life everyday. I retired a little more than three years ago from a job of about 29 years. Had intended to take another job and keep working but God had other plans. Due to some physical ailments I was not able to go back to work and for the last two years I've spent about 10 hours a day either studying or discussing Gods Word. I am always looking for different avenues for the Lord to lead me, maybe this can be one of them. I look forward to learning from others wisdom and guidance through the Word and offering my own when I can.

• Members

Hi folks. I've been saved for 44 years, which means nothing except had I died before now I would have gone to heaven. For a little over two years it has meant that I live submitting myself to His will for my life everyday. I retired a little more than three years ago from a job of about 29 years. Had intended to take another job and keep working but God had other plans. Due to some physical ailments I was not able to go back to work and for the last two years I've spent about 10 hours a day either studying or discussing Gods Word. I am always looking for different avenues for the Lord to lead me, maybe this can be one of them. I look forward to learning from others wisdom and guidance through the Word and offering my own when I can.

Hello II Timothy 4:18, I really admired the underlined part of your intro, that is just Awesome 10 hours a day in the Bible one way or the other, God will greatly bless you for such devotion.

• Members

Hello II Timothy 4:18, I really admired the underlined part of your intro, that is just Awesome 10 hours a day in the Bible one way or the other, God will greatly bless you for such devotion.

Thank you 19DuggarFan, He already has! The witness of Himself by His Spirit in me has already been more than enough blessing, but I've experienced physical, material, and spiritual blessings, and they continue!