• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

CBSNews Marriage Equality Act Invoked! Montana man denied marriage license for second wife

Watch this video. Listen to the "husbands" statements. Sound familiar? The wife's remarks? Sound familiar? The same reasons were invoked by the homosexual agendaists when they pursued their right to marriage equality.
Now, watch the new fight proceed. And guess what? SCOTUS will vote it's OK under the 14th amendment. Guaranteed. They have to because they gave the rights to homosexuals using that excuse while gutting the 10th amendment.

Who's next?
Ephebophiles? Marrying their adolescent "lovers" with parental permission? Marriage equality between consenting people.

:reaction:OK, now that I've gotten that out of my system. :thofftobed7lpsl4: I wanna go back to the early 20th century when America was normal.

• Members

Many judges have pointed out for years that if homosexual "marriage" were to be made law that would open the floodgates to every other deviant sort of "marriage" to eventually become legal. This is why polygamists, pedophiles, literal animal 'lovers', and others have long supported the homosexual cause.