• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Trueth of the Bible

• Administrators

christian, anyone who rejects Christ is on the highway to Hell - regardless of denomination. The truth is only to be found in God's Word...read the book of John, then Romans, and then Ephesians. The Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth. And I'd stay away from that website if I were you!

Yes, christian. HappyChristian speaks the truth. I would stay away from that website, too. :pray that God reveals His Holy Word to you, as well. Happy posting on On-line Baptist.

• Members
christian' date=' anyone who rejects Christ is on the highway to Hell - regardless of denomination. The truth is only to be found in God's Word...read the book of John, then Romans, and then Ephesians. The Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth. And I'd stay away from that website if I were you![/quote']

:amen:

Praying for you :pray

• Members
I grew up in a Baptist home' date=' went to a baptist school, (Rainelle Christian Academy). But I got into a Christian web site, called satansrapture.com, and he sais that Baptists are on the high-way to HELL. Please pray that God reveals the trueth to me. :bible:[/quote']

Just wondering: How old are you?