• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Need prayer for my friend Max

• Members

My friend Max served in the Jordanian Army and served nine years in the U S Marines he left yesterday to return to Jordan .he has been called back to serve his home land again .Max loves this Nation and it was hard for to leave but he told me his people needs him as while as the 750,000 refugees trying enter into Jordan . Max and I prayed together the night before he left and i can only hope that he has trust in Jesus as his savior.also he has left his wife and 10 mth daughter here. Please pray for Max and his family .and please pray for the many refugees trying to enter Jordan for safety

also please pray for Adoul I met him through Max and have been witnessing to him pray he will trust in Jesus as his Lord and savior.

loving you with the love of Jesus from my heart. God bless.

• Members

Max and Adoul truly needs our prayers for salvation and safety. May God give you wisdom as you witness to them, and the family left behind. God has given you a wonderful opportunity for witnessing that we do not have. I am sure that you did the best you could. I will pray that God gives you more wisdom.

Edited by Alan
spelling