• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

News Feed

• Members

Tell me about it!!!

I've heard that many people on Facebook are saying that they can't believe how many of their "friends" have put some type of rainbow as their profile picture...

I can honestly say that none of my "friends" have done so. Then again, I'm pretty "un-friendly". :nuts:

I'm very particular who I "friend" or accept "friend requests" from...

On the other hand, I've had a few "friends" who have put the Confederate flag as their profile picture...and many posts from "friends" explaining the true history of the Confederate flag.

Edited by No Nicolaitans

• Members

I noticed some are trying to start a trend for those who aren't going to "rainbow" their profile pic to have an American flag cover over their profile pic.

Not only on Facebook and other places online, but in the real world I see Confederate battle flags almost everywhere I look.

Small businesses which sell Confederate flags and themed products are enjoying an economic boom right now that's greater than a typical Christmas rise in sales.