• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Warning . . . . Blond Joke

• Members

Warning!  People with blond hair should not read this joke!                                                                                                                                                                                                      If people with blond hair do read this joke don't say I didn't warn you!

“Hey guys who wants to hear a blonde joke?” Said a blind old man after settling himself down at the coffee shop. The question was met with dead silence.  After a few second pause, the waitress walked up to the blind fella and put her face right up to his nose and said in a menacing voice. “I’m blond and I don’t appreciate blonde jokes! My husband is right next to me, he’s blonde and he doesn’t appreciate blonde jokes either. And best of all, on your right is a blond bodybuilder who I’m pretty sure doesn’t like blonde jokes either! Would you still like to say that joke?” “Nah forget it!” Said the blind fella, “Not if I'm gonna' have to explain the darn joke that many times"!

• Members

A blond, red-head & brunette were shipwrecked on a desert island. They found a lamp & when they polished it, the resident genie appeared with his 3 wishes - one each.

The red-head said "I want to go home;" 

The brunette also said "I want to go home;" 

The blond looked around, & said, "I'm lonely without my friends...."

• Members

A blond was told by her father if she ever gets lost in a snow storm to follow the snow plows.. so one winter night it was snowing hard so she started following a snow plow... after about a half an hour, the driver got out and said Ma'am I just finished plowing the K-mart parking lot,, now I am going to go do the Wlamart parking lot

• Members

A blonde was having difficulty with a jigsaw puzzle so she called her boyfriend to come over to help.

Blonde:  Hi honey, I can't seem to figure out this jigsaw puzzle, can you come over to help me? 

Boyfriend:  What is it supposed to be a picture of? 

Blonde:  There is a tiger on the box!

Boyfriend:  Okay, I will be right over (rolls his eyes).

The boyfriend arrives to find all the pieces of the puzzle scattered on the dining room table.  He takes the blonde by her hand and leads her into the living room, and sits with her on the couch.  He then says, honey, why don't you go make us a nice cup of coffee and after we finish that, we will go back into the dining room and put all the Frosted Flakes back in the box.

• Members

A blonde came across a strange situation - Railroad tracks where a brunette was standing on one of the rails jumping up and down saying "22, 22, 22...". 

The blonde stopped and asked the girl what was up. The brunette answered "Just having some fun, wanna try it?" So the blonde being the adventurous girl that she was joined in. Jumping up and down on the opposite rail saying the number 22. "You're right this is fun!"

A train flew down the tracks, and as it was about to run over them both, the brunette jumped clear. Just as the train ended, the brunette jumped back on the rail. This time jumping up and down saying "23, 23, 23...".

Edited by Genevanpreacher

• Members

Why is it that these jokes came to be always about blondes? Why not brunettes?

The English tell Irish jokes; the Irish tell Kerry jokes; the Dutch tell Belgian jokes, etc, however the Jews tell Jewish jokes that aren't funny to Gentiles .... 

We can see that you are blond from your pic (or are you grey :D) but we love you. And it's nice to have someone on the forum to joke about :) who can laugh at herself. 

I laugh when the joke is on me - I'd miss a lot of fun if I didn't. 

• Members

Why is it that these jokes came to be always about blondes? Why not brunettes?

I don't really know but just guessing . . . . I think it may be because of the way movies and television have portrayed the blond.  

A Kerry joke is the U.S. Secretary of State.  I think his hair stylist would tell us he is really blond if asked.

Edited by ThePilgrim