• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Disappointed

• Members

I am very disappointed to see the Revelation thread locked. I was enjoying and learning from the lessons. However, I completely understand why it was locked. While the lessons were great, the posts that lead up to the thread being locked were not written with a Christian spirit, were not edifying, and were not encouraging. They were a distraction to the readers who were there for a Bible study and discussion.

I really hope the Revelation thread is able to be unlocked so the lessons can be finished. I believe there are only a few lessons left. It would be wonderful if the remaining lessons could be posted without more controversy. The lessons were written in an easy to understand and straight forward manner. It's difficult to find lessons like that on the book of Revelation, so I personally was thankful for the study.

I am not starting this post so the bad attitudes, accusations, and excuses can be continued here. If that happens, I'll ask that this thread be locked immediately. I simply wanted to make my disappointment in this matter public, and I'm sure I'm not the only reader/"hearer" who is disappointed.

I Corinthians 14:26 "How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying."

Ephesians 4:29 "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."

Titus 2

Romans 12:3-8

• Members

I've been watching this playlist on youtube from Gregory Miller.  It has been very interesting.  He talks down to earth and is funny at times also.  I am on video 50 and hate to have to turn them off when I do and can't wait to get back to them.  I am watching them with 3 of my 4 kids age 9,8,6 and they too are enjoying the lessons.  

• Members

I wasn't meaning to post a video. I pasted the link for the playlist.  Anyway, that guy your staring at is Gregory Miller.  If you go to youtube and do a search on Gregory Miller Revelation, you will find him and his channel.

• Members

I'm very sorry that. This study has locked and hope that it can be reopened I was following as I would with my pastor teaching it. Allowing the holly spirit to speak to my heart.. Brother Alan took of his time as a missionary/pastor to share this wonderful word of God with us. Could we not humble our hearts to our lord and allow HIs word to speak to hearts. Thank you sister for posting this thread.

brother Alan is in my prayers

loving you with the love of Jesus from my heart.