• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Chrome

Pastor Matt

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Two bugs I've found...

It isn't all that stable with flash. I was trying to watch something on youtube and the video froze. I has to go to IE to watch it.

When multiple tabs are open, it doesn't warn you when you close the window--a necessity for those of use not all that used to tabs.

I'm still seeing a few layout issues which I haven't deiscovered is a chrome problem or a webkit/safari problem.

Right-click/open in new tab, can freeze on occasions.

The spellcheck is a bit flaky, showing words as mispelled, but not offering alternatives.

• Members
Two bugs I've found...

It isn't all that stable with flash. I was trying to watch something on youtube and the video froze. I has to go to IE to watch it.

When multiple tabs are open, it doesn't warn you when you close the window--a necessity for those of use not all that used to tabs.

I'm still seeing a few layout issues which I haven't deiscovered is a chrome problem or a webkit/safari problem.

Right-click/open in new tab, can freeze on occasions.

The spellcheck is a bit flaky, showing words as mispelled, but not offering alternatives.

I had the same problem with flash too. It doesn't do well with flash, but it is new so flash developer will have to develop a software to make it compatible to chrome

• Members

I did it. I made Chrome my default browser. haha. I was sick of IE lagging and getting stuck and now its having some kind of menu problem (probably from getting ice cream in the keyboard LOL but who knows...) and Chrome has been FLYING on websites that were freezing up IE.

My laptop still has IE on it, I haven't downloaded any other browsers on it, yet.

• Administrators

99% of the sites work just fine. If a site is not work in Chrome, it from a really bad design. They would not work in other browsers if it wasn't for add ons to make it work for bad code. It is like putting Duct tape on something when it is broke.

• Members

I haven't seen any sites that don't work yet.

The only thing I've found so far that is a little annoying is when I try to drag the side bar really quick to scroll faster, it seems to kind of "catch" and flip the page back to the original view. I have to kind of methodically gently scroll, which I could do with my mouse if I wanted to do it slowly. Otherwise, so far so good!

My favorite thing so far is how you can drag a few of your favorite sites up to the top so its easy to quickly click on them.