• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Jeny Lyn's Dad

• Members

wow thank you Luanne for this post. I did reset my password just now.

As I am writing this, my father is in the operating room for surgery or amputation of his right leg. This is his second amputation. Please pray that God will keep him safe and saved.

I am really worried, he is not feeling well, he has pneumonia too.

Some pictures of us:

Me%20and%20Papa_OB_zps6ji1nde7.jpg

Papa and Mama

Mama%20and%20Papa1_OB_zpsxir6ql8c.jpg

Thank you all.

Edited by Jeny

• Members

Jeny,

Thank you for the update and photos. I think all of us understand your concern as we all have loved ones that need salvation. Still praying.

"Wait upon the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strenghten thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD." Psalm 27:14

All of us are very thankful for your witness and steady faith.

• Members

Thank you brothers and sisters for your prayers and your kind words.

The surgery did not realize as his blood pressure go up when he was at the Operating Room. When the doctors want him to take medicine so that his blood pressure would be controlled, he become hysterical, so the doctors decided not to push through the operation.

When asked this morning (Philippine time) why he become hysterical, he says he thought he is in a different place with lots of other people that are not doctors and he sees witches and other ugly sight. I believe he is hallucinating.

He has lots of demands, he wants everything to become easier which is not possible since we are in a public hospital.

Please pray for him, we do not know when can we be scheduled again for surgery. Been here in the hospital for 1 month and 1 week now.

God is sovereign in all our trials, I thank Him for His faithfulness and grace.

Thank you all.