• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Jeny Lyn's Dad

• Members

May our Lord bring him to saving faith, and give him peace. 

How his diabetes controlled? T1 or T2? What is his HbA1c?

I've been Type 2 for 15 years, and 7 years ago was becoming crippled with neuropathy in my legs. I changed to a low carbohydrate diet, and my health improved rapidly. My only medication is metformin. 7years on I am fit and healthy, with no diabetes symptoms. 

I can give diet advice from experience - not just mine - if that would be helpful. 

Ian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

thank you Sister for the update on your Dad , continuing in Prayer for your Dads salvation.

Theres no greater love then the love of Jesus our Savior may you rest in His wonderful peace.

loving you sister with the love of Jesus from my heart

God bless

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi All,

Thank you for your prayers. I am requesting you again for prayers, hope you will not get tired of me. :)

My papa is not feeling well. His wounds in his feet is not healing and there are small wounds coming out. 3/4 of his sole has wounds already and the surgery from the removal of his two toes has not been healing. His arms and face are swelling for a week now. His wounds are very smelly. He does not want to be taken to the hospital anymore. We just placed bactrigas on his feet and the ointment that the doctor prescribed shows no relief. He is taking the following medicines:

sultamicillin
Vitamin B complex
silversulfadiazine
ketoanalogue
lactolus
amlodipine
clonidine
linogliptin

Can anyone recommend a good way to dress a wound. It seems that there is no improvement on his wounds.

Please pray for his salvation. I believe that this is God's will that God prolonged his life even in agony just for him to know the gospel. I visit him every Sunday afternoon, please pray for wisdom that I can share the gospel to him in a way that he will understand. I ask him if he believes in Jesus and have repented of his sins. He said yes. It is up to the Lord now and I believe in God's mercy. Salvation is of the Lord!

Thank you all for your prayers. God bless you.

• Administrators

Have you ever heard of colloidal silver, Jeny? It is a good anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral. You can get it in liquid form or as a clear lotion type. You can pour the silver directly on the wounds, and you can put it on the bandages as well. I can't guarantee that it will heal them, but I think it will help. We use it all the time both orally and on skin abrasions and wounds.