• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Atheists and delusion

• Members

There are all kinds of engineering explanations.  Deal is the governments not upset.  I mean the government did a thorough investigation.  These guy that have youtube channels and are engineers they don't have access and they aren't government investigators.  

Do you trust the government because of Rom 13?

• Members

I just do what God wants or try to.  Jesus didn't seem to want to investigate the Roman government.  Neither did Paul or the Apostles.  Thats good enough for me.  I got friends that love this stuff you like. It's interesting.  Sometimes.  Some get a little upset if I don't agree.  I'm just not a conspiratorial minded person.  Like Alex Jones hes not the government has no investigative or arrest powers.  God gives someone arrest powers thats serious business.  All these guys like oh say Texe Marrs and the rest.  They have no official government standing none.  They don't keep order or have to put up with all the conspiracy theories.  That people use because they don't like the way things are or the way things are going.  So sometimes they use these to get done what they want to get done.  The US has to deal with all kinds of people from different backgrounds.  That aren't Christian in some cases.  Christians are supposed to preach the Gospel.  God wants all men to be saved.  When it operates well then we can live peaceful lives and some of us can preach the Gospel.  We are not supposed to harass them. 

Edited by Potatochip

• Members

I just do what God wants or try to.  Jesus didn't seem to want to investigate the Roman government.  Neither did Paul or the Apostles.  Thats good enough for me. 

You have actually got some good points and scriptures there, like most topics in the Bible it is getting the right balance, I think a good general knowledge can't be wrong, in order not to be deceived, but I do think some get caught up too much with what the devil is up to.

>>>>So given my suppositions above.  Thats one very huge conspiracy with almost all governments on the earth.  Who do have resources to know better.  Including the entire US government.  All cooperating in the conspiracy not to mention the press.  I'll have to say thats a little bit to much to overlook.  God tells us what to think in regards to government in the Bible.  I believe in strict adherence to what was said in the NT about that.  If you don't see God in authority.  Jesus even told Pilate.  You would have no authority if not given from above.  There was a conspiracy back then.  But it wasn't a government conspiracy.  They wanted Jesus dead.  They kept trying and found a way.  Given the choice between Barabbas and Jesus.  They chose to set the insurrectionist free.  The one wanting to overthrow the government.  Because they didn't like what was established over them.<<<<

Re 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Re 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come,[the day of Christ] except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2Th 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2Th 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Th 2:9 Even him,[anti-Christ?] whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

• Members

There are all kinds of engineering explanations.  Deal is the governments not upset.  I mean the government did a thorough investigation.  These guy that have youtube channels and are engineers they don't have access and they aren't government investigators.  I just let the government do what does.  It establishes order and well I am pretty safe have never been robbed or attacked by strangers.  So I think they do a pretty good job. I did have one thing stolen in my life a vcr.  Thats it.  So they are doing what God wants them to do when he has us pray for them as far as I am concerned.  I have a peaceful life.  

I idealogicaly I  support the Government too, the NWO is like Commi infiltrators, they will use the Government, that way the people end up funding the enemy. They cant work without corruption, for example two fellow Masons, one a cop and one a drunk driver, the drunk gives the cop a masonic coin and the drunk walks free, corruption. Masonry started Communism, or the illuminate I should say.

BTW Ro 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. That would include the souls who are in Government office.

Edited by Old-Pilgrim

• Members

Yes!  Boy. it really makes a guy feel bad when he proves everbody that says he doesn't know what he is talking about correct. :(

Larry whats really scary you look more than a little bit like me lol.  I looked at your picture and thought it was me.

• Members

It's interesting to consider that right after the buildings collapsed the news networks quickly started calling in building engineers and such to discuss this. These were put on live TV pointing out why the planes crashing into the towers could not have caused the near perfect collapse of the buildings. This continued for a day or so until the media were told to stop. Then, after a pause, those who had spoken on the matter before were no longer seen on the news while new "experts" were called in to tell us that the buildings are fragile enough for burning jet fuel to cause the near perfect collapse. No more mention of all the reasons that couldn't be the cause, no rebuttals to the evidence presented previously of why that couldn't have happened, not even any mention of those interviews and reports ever having taken place. Down the black hole that reporting went.

• Members

It's interesting to consider that right after the buildings collapsed the news networks quickly started calling in building engineers and such to discuss this. These were put on live TV pointing out why the planes crashing into the towers could not have caused the near perfect collapse of the buildings. This continued for a day or so until the media were told to stop. Then, after a pause, those who had spoken on the matter before were no longer seen on the news while new "experts" were called in to tell us that the buildings are fragile enough for burning jet fuel to cause the near perfect collapse. No more mention of all the reasons that couldn't be the cause, no rebuttals to the evidence presented previously of why that couldn't have happened, not even any mention of those interviews and reports ever having taken place. Down the black hole that reporting went.

Yes, that sort of thing shows that the media isn't completely controlled but just highly influenced, allot of these sort of companies can be manipulated by the threat to withdraw 'funds', it doesn't even take the threat of legal action or illegal action. I think we are all responsible to resist evil and corruption where God has put us, easier said than done sometimes.

• Members

Good one, It is surprising how many times the CIA and the FBI own up to lying and faking videos such as the Bin-ladden videos, and people just keep on trusting them. People should remember that due to these lies the west is losing its freedom and our military is causing unjust carnage.

I am beginning to realise that it is when people TRUST their Government that they will easily and always believe everything they say, and then justify them when they are exposed.

• Members

I think it is Important that Christians remember our commission, and that we are the only ones capable of fulfilling the Gospel mission, and time is short.

But at the same time we don't want to be deceived, I have saw some evidence that sections of the church are getting led by false prophetesses to watch TV and General Media including Movies, and expect that God will be using it more and more to speak to people. I believe the media machine is going to become more and more the mouth of the beast and the false prophet mentioned in Rev. I can easily see where TV (and all mainstream media, and the whole education system) will be used to empower the Beast of Revelation. Another interesting thing which might be key in the powerful delusion is modern almost secret mind control technology, see for example 'Dr. Persinger's God Helmet' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YPOTaUyvA0 and Benjamin Creme's announcement of 'the lord Maitreya's emergence. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1WoPahfN4g and 'synthetic telepathy'. Most info on Synthetic Telepathy is about Gang Stalking /targeted individuals testimony. I don't think any government has acknowledged this practise, I think a more dangerous use of this technology would be through media pc propaganda. I know of one or two good documentaries of the history of the research. Kind of far out but the science is up and running. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQmMs2PThhE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI4ju-pBadU

Edited by Old-Pilgrim
to add a link.