• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Chaplain Bill

• Members

I really like this gentleman.  He's a street preacher and I follow his youtube channel.  He believes we are saved by faith alone.  Not by works.  He also believes in Once saved always saved.  His story is wonderful.  Highly honored in his work before he retired.  He now preaches on the streets of Los Angeles.  He doesn't think so but i think he is an enigma in a way.  He doesn't shout or yell at people (amplification used however) lol.  This is some of his story:

A shootout at a Church in Los Angeles, with 5 gangsters and an LAPD Cop turned Chaplain

Edited by Potatochip

• Members

Potatochip,

Thank you for the video clip on Bill. Great testimony on the grace and leading of God.

Are you familiar with Bob & Jane Keller, Chaplains at the Pomona Police Department, L.A. County? We have been personal friends since the 70's and they have a fine work within the Pomona Police Department. They also have other ministries also within their chaplaincy. Bob has been winning souls since the day I first met him; walks with the Lord Jesus in his personal life, a fine soul-winner, and attends a great church.

Here is their link: http://inpursuitca.com/about/

Thank you again for your video chlp. I am sure it will be a blessing to all of the folks here on OnLine Baptist.

Alan

• Members

Potatochip,

Thank you for the video clip on Bill. Great testimony on the grace and leading of God.

Are you familiar with Bob & Jane Keller, Chaplains at the Pomona Police Department, L.A. County? We have been personal friends since the 70's and they have a fine work within the Pomona Police Department. They also have other ministries also within their chaplaincy. Bob has been winning souls since the day I first met him; walks with the Lord Jesus in his personal life, a fine soul-winner, and attends a great church.

Here is their link: http://inpursuitca.com/about/

Thank you again for your video chlp. I am sure it will be a blessing to all of the folks here on OnLine Baptist.

Alan

​No I don't know of them.  I will take a look at that.  I have never met Bill in person.  However he subscribes to my channel and we exchange e-mails every once in a while and comments on youtubes.  I consider that a great honor.  He is very highly decorated.  His street preaching is very genuine.  He is a very humble person.  Going to great lengths to get the Gospel to the people in his town.  I am very grateful to the authority God has given.  Especially to the police in our town.  Than enables us to preach and evangelize.  I guess some people don't see that authority God has given.  I am really thankful for it.  When I talk to an officer.  I try to give them an idea of where their authority is from.  Some don't understand it.  I hope that maybe sometime I can  speak to some of them in a group.  

Chaplain Bills Website                                      

Edited by Potatochip

• Members

I really like this gentleman.  He's a street preacher and I follow his youtube channel.  He believes we are saved by faith alone.  Not by works.  He also believes in Once saved always saved.  His story is wonderful.  Highly honored in his work before he retired.  He now preaches on the streets of Los Angeles.  He doesn't think so but i think he is an enigma in a way.  He doesn't shout or yell at people (amplification used however) lol.  This is some of his story:

A shootout at a Church in Los Angeles, with 5 gangsters and an LAPD Cop turned Chaplain

​Is he affiliated with Tony Miano or Al Martinez?