• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Defense Strategy 101

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

That guy is right on the money.

Persian power was long ago. The most recent to control India was the British. When the British dismantled their empire in the region they did just as mentioned in the video. They created artificial nations with artificial borders designed to create chaos and weakness. The conflict between Pakistan and India is a result of this, as is the current conflicts in the Middle East.

• Members

That guy is right on the money.

Persian power was long ago. The most recent to control India was the British. When the British dismantled their empire in the region they did just as mentioned in the video. They created artificial nations with artificial borders designed to create chaos and weakness. The conflict between Pakistan and India is a result of this, as is the current conflicts in the Middle East.

There are a lot of persians in there.  I know one.  Shes the wife of one of the evangelists I go with.  She was severely beaten for becoming Christian in India.  Interesting story.  Its true they aren't in power however I believe they ruled there for a long time.

Edited by Potatochip

• Members

Hindus persecute people of any other religion throughout much of India. Many Christians lose their families, their villages, everything due to this sort of thing as the Hindus beat, attack, threaten until the Christians leave. On some occasions the Christians are killed.

In areas with Muslims there are many confrontations between them and the Hindus.

• Members

I guess that is how he sees it

He is wrong about India though.  UK Promised India independence during the war as a response to India supporting us in fighting the Japanese.  Secondly he is wrong about Britain deliberately splitting India into two.  Britain wanted one nation, but the Muslims absolutely refused and insisted that their part was called Pakistan.  They also were adamant the the Hindu part was called Hindustan, but they didn't get their way on that.