• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Finding a Church - Church Directories

• Members

I am moving to North Carolina soon, it's been over 10 years since I was there.  That's actually where I got saved and the Church I attended is still there but under the influence of a Jack Hyles/Jack Schaap prodigy (Hyles-Anderson College Grad).

So, I will not be going back to that Church.  This got me to thinking about resources that allow those of us that move often to find good churches in a new area.  Here are two below that I use on a as needed basis.  I tried to check the Church directory here through Online Baptist but I've noticed (at least for NC) that there are no addresses or even cities attributed to the Churches...which kind of makes it hard to search on them in some cases (especially if you are searching for "Grace Baptist Church" which probably numbers in the hundreds...)

Any other resources you might use to find churches?

http://www.wayoflife.org/directory/

http://militarygetsaved.tripod.com/findchurch.html

• Members

What part of North Carolina are you moving to I have some prayer partners in NC they are all IFB and may be able to help direct you to these Churches or recommend a Church

God bless brother 

• Members

Jacksonville area, thanks for the replies.

​Thanks brother I'll see if our brothers and sisters there in the Lord in NC can help you out

Jacksonville area, thanks for the replies.

​sorry about the double post , hit the wrong button on my computer

God bless