• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Also new here :)

• Members

Greetings all!

I found this forum looking on google. I go to a church in Christchurch, New Zealand. Christchurch Family Baptist.  It is pretty much independent missionary baptist.. which would be the same as or very similar to IFB.

I have been a long time member at Christianchat.com but there are so many different types of christians posting in there it can get really confusing and sometimes muddy my own views on scripture.

I am 36 (turning 37 on June 20 :))  I support people to do activities in their own community.. people who have mainly mental disabilities.

from

Michael

• Members

Loved NZ when we visited a few years ago, but Christchurch still had lots of unrepaired damage from the earthquake.

Only drove through there, didn't stop.

Anyway, welcome!

• Members

Welcome to OnLine Baptist! :)

All of us hope to get to know you better in the days ahead and have some fine fellowship and discussions with you. I knew ( along time ago), a fine missionary from New Zealand years ago. His name is Zane Edwards. Do you know him? I have not see or heard from in many years. From the pictures that I remember of New Zealand it is a beautiful country with a lot of friendly folks.

Welcome aboard.

Alan

• 4 weeks later...