• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Who Wins ????

Who wins  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Obama & Biden
    • McCain & Palin

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

Those rich people are usually the ones that own big companies and hire the middle-class people to work for them. So if their taxes go up, they just raise prices on their products and can't afford to hire as many people. The rich people are going to find ways to keep their money... the tax increases really hurt people who work for those rich people or have to buy things from those rich people.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

:goodpost:

I am totally all for the "flat tax" that Forbes was talking about when he was running for President several years ago. That's truly the only "fair" way. The poor people pay a %, the rich people pay a %. Different amounts, but same %. I read somewhere that the lower, what, THIRD??? of this country don't even PAY taxes once they get all their breaks and refunds. I guess my family is probably one of them. I would be totally fine with not getting those breaks if it was a fair system. Although my cake business is going to be requiring a pretty good chunk of any profits I make very soon.

And I always wonder how the multi millionaire politicians can get all the poor people hating the rich but yet loving THEM. HAHA.

• Members
No I don't pat FIC and I have stood in Fed Dist Court in front of a twelve person jury and was found not guilty of tax evasion according to the law. I will never have to pay FIC the rest of my life because I was willing to stand.

So what is your secret recipe? You see, I know of several cases where people have taken on the Fed on taxes and each case has led to either heavy fines or heavy fines and jail time so from my personal experience that leads me to believe that this is the law of the land. The scripture I provided and that provided by others support following this law of the land.

Now you, who I don't know from tinkerbell, tell me that you have single-handedly defeated the system. I'm impressed...how did you do it? What was it that tipped the court in your favor? You see you set a legal precedent that we can all use to not pay taxes. What is that precedent?

So why does it say it is voluntary in IRS publications then? I know someone else who doesn't pay taxes and went to court for it and since he could prove the IRS said it's voluntary they could not find him guilty of "tax evasion".

• Members
I believe that the precedent is that taxes are voluntary' date=' according to the IRS themselves.[/quote']

What ever the precedent, there should be a specific case i.e. CowbyPreacher vs the Fed that we can all refer to so that we also can legally evade taxes.

• Members
So why does it say it is voluntary in IRS publications then? I know someone else who doesn't pay taxes and went to court for it and since he could prove the IRS said it's voluntary they could not find him guilty of "tax evasion".

believe me, my mom neglected to do her taxes. They made her pay penalty for it. Sometimes they take your stuffs away.

being taxed on stuffs is what the people voted on (well voted on the person who make the decision who or what should be taxed, how much, and where our tax money will go to) . Like schools, gov't programs, roads, police dept., and even the gov't itself, etc.

Which is why we get mad when they use our tax money for planned parenthood.

You can legally evade them anyway. You simply choose to pay them. We also choose to pay them because we don't want me sent back to Australia and our family split up over some money.

• Members

why do you think Dr. Dino was in jail?

he didn't do his part and pay his taxes, or report who was on his payroll - working for him - I never could understand why he was in jail for doing this, yet all those people who hired illegals can get away with it. Although , homeless people can get jobs without being taxed (like washing windows) as long as they don't own anything.

Just because Kent Hovind is in jail doesn't mean he should be there. It means that people with no brains found him "guilty" for not paying into a voluntary system. He didn't pay into the system, that is correct, but on the other hand he didn't have to...it's voluntary.

• Members
Just because Kent Hovind is in jail doesn't mean he should be there. It means that people with no brains found him "guilty" for not paying into a voluntary system. He didn't pay into the system' date=' that is correct, but on the other hand he didn't have to...it's voluntary.[/quote']

Just whispering a word of caution your way...I've known several people who have espoused these ideas--who have been sorry for it later. Their ideas sound good, but they are wrong, according to US law and policy. Kent Hovind deserves to be in jail. It grieves my heart to see a brother in Christ so misguided.

Those agianst paying taxes and those who do not. Put on a uniform and send my cousin and soon to be my nephews home. I bet in another sentence you will say you support our troops. Remember: Render onto Caesar what is his. So basically if you do not pay taxes then you are 1 not following the bible and 2 your tithe means absolutely nothing to God because you have not followed his word. [bible][/bible]Matthew 22:21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.[bible][/bible]

• Members

So what is your secret recipe? You see, I know of several cases where people have taken on the Fed on taxes and each case has led to either heavy fines or heavy fines and jail time so from my personal experience that leads me to believe that this is the law of the land. The scripture I provided and that provided by others support following this law of the land.

Now you, who I don't know from tinkerbell, tell me that you have single-handedly defeated the system. I'm impressed...how did you do it? What was it that tipped the court in your favor? You see you set a legal precedent that we can all use to not pay taxes. What is that precedent?

There is no secret, it's just putting the law in front of 12 half way intelligent and reasonable people. I'll go you one better than just my case I'll give you numerous ones, and they all did the same thing I did. These are easier to research since they made news coverage, were as all you will find on me is a court docket and final ruling. The case law that sets precedent has been in place and ruled on by SCOTUS for years.

Here's a few to get you started:
"A not guilty verdict came in the Eastern District of Tennessee in the case of U.S. v. Lloyd R. Long, #CR-1-93-91. The verdict came on October 15th, 1993.

US vs Tommy Cryer "not guilty 2 counts failure to file, dismissed 2 counts tax evasion" He's an attorney and represented himself.
Tommy explained to the jury that his study of the U.S. Constitution, the U.S. Supreme Court decisions, the IRS Code and Regulations convinced Tommy that he was not an individual who was required to file and pay the Federal Income Tax, despite the fact that Tommy made a living as an attorney. The Government lawyer never offered any Supreme Court decisions, IRS Code or Regulations to refute the Supreme Court decisions, the IRS Code and Regulations that Tommy Cryer had relied on to conclude that Tommy Cryer was NOT required to file an income tax return.

If you are interested in mine it's US vs Stolzer it'll be in the 6th district Federal Court dockets.
And my counter claim is Stolzer vs US SoT, US Marshals, IRS, HSC Sheriffs Dept, Mark Iverson ADSoT DDIRS.

If you want a whole pile of case to research google Micheal Minn, he's an attorney who has won more cases against the IRS for his clients than anyone in the country.

Tax evasion is illegal, tax avoidance is not and there is a legal difference between the two. If you think about this for just a second, how much coverage are you going to see in the news media of a person winning against the IRS, but when the IRS gets a High profile case they can win, it gets plastered all over the news, like with W. Snipes. It's to their advantage to keep the individuals suppressed from news coverage, and let their high profile wins be shown, it keeps the majority of people from questioning the tax system in general that way.

C