• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Who Wins ????

Who wins  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Obama & Biden
    • McCain & Palin

• Members

We're at 7 thinks Obama will win, 4 thinks McCain will win.

One thing I noticed, those Republicans that were critical of McCain, many of them seem to be standing strong with McCain now and will take up for him.

I to think it will be close, unless there is some kind of major fall out from one of the camps. No doubt it will be bad news for all conservatives if Obama wins, and I believe it will even be worse for conservative Christians.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I did not see McCain's VP's speech, but that showed parts of it on Fox News this morning, seems Palin knows how to give a great speech, even much better than that well known woman who wanted to be president so bad that got beat by that unknown that came out of nowhere to upset her.

I feel that the democrats will stoop to almost any level to gain the office of president, and there is much stooping time between now and voting day.

• Members

I feel that the democrats will stoop to almost any level to gain the office of president, and there is much stooping time between now and voting day.
I don't know...They can't stoop much lower than they already have, can they? :roll But, yeah, the mud will continue to fly in earnest from both sides for the next couple of months.

• Members
In today's political arena I think you'll find the GOP willing to match the dems stoop for stoop.

I highly disagree, the majority of the republicans has not stooped to the level of supporting abortion nor homosexuals as have the democrats.

And neither does the republican appoint judges that support those 2 things.

And the democrats hoped that all would go very bad in Iraq so that it would propel them into the White House. In other words they wished that our troops would fail, that is stooping awful low.

So you need to do some rethinking.

• Members

I highly disagree, the majority of the republicans has not stooped to the level of supporting abortion nor homosexuals as have the democrats.

And neither does the republican appoint judges that support those 2 things.

And the democrats hoped that all would go very bad in Iraq so that it would propel them into the White House. In other words they wished that our troops would fail, that is stooping awful low.

So you need to do some rethinking.

I don't think I do. The GOP is still to the right of the democrats so if the dems stoop to the left, the GOP is quite capable of doing the same and still look like they are to the right. They've been doing it for years. And don't believe for a minute that abortion and homosexuality are sacred cows. Remember two of the keynote speakers at the RNC were Giuliani and Lieberman. And Romney (who speaks today), while saying the opposite, has always voted for the "right to choose", and voted for gays in the military.

To believe the GOP would not cave on these issues is what needs to be rethought. Remember how America was 40 years ago. The GOP has been caving ever since to allow us to be where we are now. No value is too sacred in the beltway for either party.

• Members

I must have misunderstood...I thought the kind of "stooping" Jerry was referring to is the length to which Democrats will go to attack their opponents unscrupulously...such as the hypocritical and unreasonable attacks we've seen in regard to Palin's personal life. This is what Jerry said:

there is much stooping time between now and voting day

But it seems that Mikado's referring to another kind of stooping, which made me wonder if I had misunderstood Jerry.

Sure, both sides will sling mud; that's the dirty truth about politics in America. But one side is clearly superior to the other morally, economically, and character-wise.

• Members
I must have misunderstood...I thought the kind of "stooping" Jerry was referring to is the length to which Democrats will go to attack their opponents unscrupulously...such as the hypocritical and unreasonable attacks we've seen in regard to Palin's personal life. This is what Jerry said:

But it seems that Mikado's referring to another kind of stooping, which made me wonder if I had misunderstood Jerry.

Sure, both sides will sling mud; that's the dirty truth about politics in America. But one side is clearly superior to the other morally, economically, and character-wise.

Originally I was with you Annie, but either way Jerry wants to take it I don't think either party will be out stooping the other. They are both equally "stoop"-id. :Green

• Members

If you had read many of my post you would know that I will not vote for neither one of them, the republican are just the better to the 2 evils, I cannot support even the better of 2 evils in full faith. I think all of God's children ought to put 100% of their money and effort behind Jesus for He is man's only hope, not a political party nor a political candidate.

But that said, the democrats are total evil, and completely stand against God by backing the sins of abortion and homosexuality. Its disgusting to see Christians who will call their self a Democrat and be a part of that party.

And yes, the republicans have some who are for these sins, but not near the majority like the dems, the dems are the party that supports those who love to murder babies and hug the homosexuals and tell them to enjoy their sins against God.

So yes, you need to rethink.

And yes, I was referring to mudslinging, the dems carry it to a new level.

Just remeber though your sin is not measured and saying because someone is sympathetic to a sinner does not mean they support the sin. If I were a homosexual (which I am not) and I was living in sin and my partner was in the hospital why should I not be allowed into the room? Those are in my opinion rights people should stand for. If someone in your church told you that they were a homosexual would you immediately kick them out or ask them not to come back until they dealt with there sin? IF you say yes wow because you would not kick out someone who was or is an alcoholic. Knowing full well that we all sin.

• Members

Homosexuals and alcoholics are welcome to come to church yet they cannot be a part of the church they cannot be members, If you live in sin, unrepentant sin. Yes we all sin, but homosexuals and alcoholics are unrepentant of their sin and even justify it.

• Members
Just remeber though your sin is not measured and saying because someone is sympathetic to a sinner does not mean they support the sin. If I were a homosexual (which I am not) and I was living in sin and my partner was in the hospital why should I not be allowed into the room? Those are in my opinion rights people should stand for. If someone in your church told you that they were a homosexual would you immediately kick them out or ask them not to come back until they dealt with there sin? IF you say yes wow because you would not kick out someone who was or is an alcoholic. Knowing full well that we all sin.

I don't get this. You can have anyone you want in the room. Unless you are so sick they don't allow anyone in there.

What are these excuses you are saying to defend homos?