• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Who Wins ????

Who wins  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Obama & Biden
    • McCain & Palin

6 0f the 9 judges who ruled in roe vs, wade were nominated by republican conservative pres. and the decision was 7-2 so hmmmmm so when did the repub party switch to pro-life? Maybe it is just a political viewpoint that gets these guys elected but in reality they do not care. posted while you were posting but I do not think "many" teenagers have abortions when they have an unexpected pregnancy.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God takes those children and they become his own never being faced with the world. I most certainly do not advocate abortions but God does allow it to happen and it has happened since the beginning of time research infanticide.

To actually answer the question posed in the title' date=' McCain/Palin are going to win. This country will never vote in a communist fraud as president.[/quote'] You mistaked it for Obama/Biden right? I mean you can't get any farther away from free enterperise than doing what Bush's cronies did this week. Bailing out business's to better the whole? Wow sounds like the Conservatives are in agreement until things start falling apart at the seems and then it is a necessary evil.