• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

a different kind of prayer request

• Administrators

I've mentioned before that we are moving out to Washington state (finally! after years of waiting!). Anyway, to make a long, boring story short:

The time is drawing nigh. We have only the house between us and the move, and that seems to be beginning to happen.

The request? Please pray that things can be expedited and that we can get going asap. We had wanted to be there already,  to get the garden in. Obviously God had other ideas. Now that things are moving, we'd like to head out by the middle of June. Yes, that is quick...but God can do it!

Also prayer for wisdom, safety, and work once we get there would be greatly appreciated.

• Members

May God guide you in this, and clear all the legal and commercial matters, so you can soon settle into your new home and enter a new sphere of service.

We are also looking to move from the town where we have lived and served since 1962, and the home since 1970.  Ann finds walking painful, and we need to move to the West Midlands, near our youngsters. And grandparents still have their uses - we are looking after our 2-y-o Michael this week. We've got a house and garage and garden full of history and clutter.

• Members

May God guide you in this, and clear all the legal and commercial matters, so you can soon settle into your new home and enter a new sphere of service.

We are also looking to move from the town where we have lived and served since 1962, and the home since 1970.  Ann finds walking painful, and we need to move to the West Midlands, near our youngsters. And grandparents still have their uses - we are looking after our 2-y-o Michael this week. We've got a house and garage and garden full of history and clutter.

​Brother you will be in my prayers , I was in another state for over a year away from my children and grandchildren and understand home is where the heart is, may the lord fill your hearts desire.

God Bless Brother