• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Back on OB

• Members

Howdy everyone. It's been about a year since I last logged on here for anything other than to respond to a personal message, but I think a lot of you may remember me. I feel much refreshed after my time away and the environment looks to have cooled off a bit. Life also got a lot busier while I was away, so I don't know if I'll be able to contribute as much as I did, but I'm looking forward to some thoughtful discussions again.

• Members

Welcome back!

I was not on OnLine Baptist when you posted before so you do not know me nor do I not know you. It is my hope that in the days ahead we can have some good fellowship and fine discussions.

Alan

• Members

Howdy everyone. It's been about a year since I last logged on here for anything other than to respond to a personal message, but I think a lot of you may remember me. I feel much refreshed after my time away and the environment looks to have cooled off a bit. Life also got a lot busier while I was away, so I don't know if I'll be able to contribute as much as I did, but I'm looking forward to some thoughtful discussions again.

​Welcome back.  I feel weird saying that because I haven't posted much in the past 12 months either. 

I've noticed the environment has "cooled off" too.  Don't know if that is necessarily a good thing or not, you will have to be the judge of that.  If you think that is odd to say, I have checked back quite regularly in the past 12 months to see the latest replies on topics.  I can't count how many times I checked and all the latest topics was about "whats for dinner" , "how long before a mod posts" and other of the same sort.  It seems of late that is not the case.