• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A glitch?

• Members

Well we seem to have a glitch in the system somewhere.

It has become apparent that there are members who are not IFB who have access to those parts of the forum which are for IFB only.

I sent a pm to brother Matt about my suspicion, but he has not read it yet (He is a busy man).

But in fact I am not certain my PM's are working as I don't seem to be getting replies.

Edited by DaveW

• Members

I'm not sure if PM is working right or not.

I did receive a notification when someone posted a new thread, I think it was Heartstrings but not sure, but that's the only notification I've received in a long time...and I'm not sure why I got that notification...and not sure why I don't get any others.

What IFB area is a non-IFB posting in? I'm having a very difficult time following OB without the notifications.

• Moderators

There are postings in under Biblical Issues and the Salvation Forum. Most of RevBob's postings are in the IFB forum, as well as a couple other newbies that shouldn't be eligible yet.

• Administrators

Everything seems to be working as intended. The Salvation forum is open to all since salvation is not limited to IFB. I may move that forum out of there. Let me know of another member and I will check it out. Thank you.

Edited by BroMatt

• Moderators

Everything seems to be working as intended. The Salvation forum is open to all since salvation is not limited to IFB. I may move that forum out of there. Let me know of another member and I will check it out. Thank you.

​Check out Richard U in http://www.onlinebaptist.com/home/topic/21951-are-you-familiar-with-34local-church-only34/?page=2.