Online Baptist

Soulwinning Teens and Young people

• Moderators

​John can you explain a little better of what you mean the church is only to be the gathering of the saints saved folks, this sounds as though you're saying someone that's lost is not allowed to enter into Gods House, I've seen Gods House on fire filled with sinners getting saved. so I don't quite understand what you're saying brother ,no ill intent brother

God Bless 

​Dennis managed to answer what I would have posted. (Thank you Dennis!)

​John can you explain a little better of what you mean the church is only to be the gathering of the saints saved folks, this sounds as though you're saying someone that's lost is not allowed to enter into Gods House, I've seen Gods House on fire filled with sinners getting saved. so I don't quite understand what you're saying brother ,no ill intent brother

God Bless 

​Stop, back up, re-read. He said Dennis gave the same answer that he (John81) would be re-typing to save you the trouble of referencing back and reading.

He told you the same each time you repeated yourself -- if he didn't respond that would be one thing, but he did.

If you want to respond based off of what Dennis said just as though it represents John's mindset -- go for it, John says that it does.

If you just want to act like the bratty kid who pesters his mama in order to get what he wants --------- KNOCK IT OFF!

God Bless 

​????????????   REALLY!!!!!!!!??????

Okay,

1) Has your account been hacked?

2) Did you not see my post?

3) Is this really your intent?  It seems out of character from your earlier activities here.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Potatochip, We are native Americans. Both my wife and I are from Missouri, our home chuch is in Michigan, and all except one of our children, are grown and live in the States. One of our children has

I was at an event last night May 7, 2015.  A suburban festival.  You could sample food from local restaurants.  There were about I an estimated 50k people there.  Very rare you have that many teens in

​John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." These words of Jesus Christ are nonsense?!

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

Okay,

3) Is this really your intent?  It seems out of character from your earlier activities here.

It appears to me that something is not working with his quoting - his last post has his new comments inside a quote with John's name on it.

Either the quoting is not working with his browser, or he is doing something wrong with the quoting.

But I don't think he is doing it to be deliberately narky.

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

Okay,

​honesty brother I had no idea that this was repeated this many times , and I have no idea about the account being hacked but I will tell you that I did not post this again 5 hours ago but i did try to post back (Quote) to you earlier, I thought maybe my computer may have been the cause of the problem,I was unsure, and even said that I was sorry, and as far as the post I ask brother John there was no Ill intent whatsoever, and I repent of the question even being asked. I thought maybe some would want to argue his post and I hoped he would reply with the use of scripture, In which Brother Dennis I did and I have tried to think him and to kindly think Brother John for his post as well ,I have no idea as why this happened. I am resolved and don't no what else I can say, other than I am truly sorry this has happen.

Brother I feel that you saying I was acting like a bratty child and shouting at me was the wrong virtue used, and if you feel you have the desire to ban me then I'll not reject it knowing I have tried to do the right thing.

God bless my friend  

• Moderators

​honesty brother I had no idea that this was repeated this many times , and I have no idea about the account being hacked but I will tell you that I did not post this again 5 hours ago but i did try to post back (Quote) to you earlier, I thought maybe my computer may have been the cause of the problem,I was unsure, and even said that I was sorry, and as far as the post I ask brother John there was no Ill intent whatsoever, and I repent of the question even being asked. I thought maybe some would want to argue his post and I hoped he would reply with the use of scripture, In which Brother Dennis I did and I have tried to think him and to kindly think Brother John for his post as well ,I have no idea as why this happened. I am resolved and don't no what else I can say, other than I am truly sorry this has happen.

Brother I feel that you saying I was acting like a bratty child and shouting at me was the wrong virtue used, and if you feel you have the desire to ban me then I'll not reject it knowing I have tried to do the right thing.

God bless my friend  

​I stated:

If you intend .......

followed by

If you intend ........

not an automatic assumption that it is your intent.

Also, it was far outside of your general response pattern to just repeat the same question repeatedly which is why I asked if there was some outside problem or not (which you indicated there was). The caps and exclamation marks was a matter of incredulation, not volume.

That's the problem with written exchange vs vocal, no inflection and no facial or body language.