• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Tragedy

John81

• Members

I am not sure if this will help but I heard someone say a few years ago that when most people get married the get a marriage license which means that the enter into a contract with the Government. This couple went through the same thing as you are their daughter accused them of abuse and even after she had ommitted that she was lying the state refused to back off. The couple went to the court and asked to have their marriage license revoked and the state backed off. Not sure all the details perhpas someone has heard about this before and can tell us more info. God bless. :)

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm so sorry to hear about all of this, John. I've been off-line for a couple of days. Will continue to keep you in my prayers. Do please consider what a couple of other people recommended about contacting the HSLDA or CLA. I honestly think those two social workers are just being stinkers and that they are BLUFFING! I think they are putting you through the ringer because you are letting them. Now don't get me wrong, I think they can make things pretty miserable for you, but they would have to conjure up some sort of proof. I personally would not go to those classes anymore without consulting a lawyer.....you might be giving them government paperwork "proof" of a "violent history" management course having been taken. They may be going after your wife for the same type of "evaluation" as well in order to build a case for removing your son from your care. I suppose that I might be reading into it too much, but I sure wouldn't trust any of those people any further than I could throw them. They are sneaky and can't be trusted. Thanks for updating us......your family has come to mind several times over the last couple of days. :pray

• Members

Its true....my MIL got her grandkid taken away (long history) and on her records she was put down as "mentally unstable" for absolutely NO reason whatsoever! It would probably be scary if you could see what these people are writing down....

• Members
I am not sure if this will help but I heard someone say a few years ago that when most people get married the get a marriage license which means that the enter into a contract with the Government. This couple went through the same thing as you are their daughter accused them of abuse and even after she had ommitted that she was lying the state refused to back off. The couple went to the court and asked to have their marriage license revoked and the state backed off. Not sure all the details perhpas someone has heard about this before and can tell us more info. God bless. :)

John, you and your family are on my mind throughout the day. I talk with my wife about what I read here, and we are both very concerned about you, and pray for you. As to the thought that I quoted above, I do not believe it would help. I have seen social workers go after "families" that were never married. If the marriage license was their only key, those without one would be free from attack. Just keep trusting in the Lord and doing your best to follow him, and he will lead you through.

• Members

John, you and your family are on my mind throughout the day. I talk with my wife about what I read here, and we are both very concerned about you, and pray for you. As to the thought that I quoted above, I do not believe it would help. I have seen social workers go after "families" that were never married. If the marriage license was their only key, those without one would be free from attack. Just keep trusting in the Lord and doing your best to follow him, and he will lead you through.

Very true but alot of times those same families are getting help from the govt some way Welfare, medical help etc. Which still give them the right to look in on you. My wife and I for example after each baby was born had a lady try and come in from the county to check on things because we were on WIC. Anytime you are getting help from the state or whatever they like to stcik their nose in. Anyway that is all I will say on the matter I do not want to divert attention away from the purpose of this thread. God bless. :)

• Members

Very true but alot of times those same families are getting help from the govt some way Welfare, medical help etc. Which still give them the right to look in on you. My wife and I for example after each baby was born had a lady try and come in from the county to check on things because we were on WIC. Anytime you are getting help from the state or whatever they like to stcik their nose in. Anyway that is all I will say on the matter I do not want to divert attention away from the purpose of this thread. God bless. :)

I see what you are saying.. it's like signing a contract to the gov't. But it works the same way with SSN too.

• Moderators

Just saw this thread - I am and will be praying. 2nd daughter ran away with the help of a lesbian art teacher and MY OWN SISTER. Claimed emotional, physical, and sexual abuse. Cleared in criminal investigative process, hauled to civil court for state custody :loco . Exposed HRS in perjury 3 times in court, showed state law citing spanking to be legal, embarrassed HRS experts in academic areas (they tried to claim my wife was not qualified to teach our daughter (yet she tested 2nd yr college level @ 16 yrs old)), and still had case workers treat us as if our daughter was sweet, innocent, and honest. Case workers DO NOT care about legality, only "socialogical correctness". Check the statutes in your state concerning corporal punishment (especially spanking) and home schooling. Don't trust the public "experts", check the state statutes. If you have difficulty doing this, let me know what state you are in and I will do so for you. Feel free @ anytime to contact me here or via PM or e-mail.

Again ---- am praying.

• Moderators

Follow up statement. 2 Cor 1:4 Trust and turn to the God of all comfort. On the other side He will enable you (regardless of the final outcome) to later comfort someone in the same (or similar) trouble.

Re: your wife. You said basically that some thing she should have believed and headed you in that may have resulted in a different outcome. Please don't allow Satan to tempt you to say "I told you" or "If you'd have listened" - she needs you.

• Members

Thank you OLD fashioned !

Yes, we are experiencing what you've spoke of. Spanking is legal in this state, followed by a bunch of "buts" that have been added to it. Part of the problem is our son has a small (the size of a quarter or smaller) scar on his rear from a bike accident he had when he was young. The scrape would have healed fine except he began picking at the scab. Once we finally got him to stop picking at it, the boo-boo healed up fine; except it left a scar where had picked at the scab. Oh, and yes we doctored the boo-boo with neosporin.

Anyway, he told them the scar was from being spanked too much. When I was first asked about this I told them what the scar was from and I told them they could ask my wife because she was there when the accident happened (they had my wife and i separated at that time). The lead social worker at that time said that he had already talked to my wife and she told him the same thing I did. So, we have two adults (the parents) who say the same thing even though they are separated and at the time of separation would have had no idea they might be questioned on this, and we have a child who says differently so naturally :roll they believe the child. The social worker never outright called me or my wife liars, but just kept saying, I believe him.

Of course, without one shred of evidence (nothing physical, nothing from those they interviewed), the social workers have claimed me to be guitly of slapping, kicking, choking and forcing him to do ALL the work around the house.

As you say, they care not about legality. Of course there are no criminal charges because there is absolutely nothing the could go to court with.

My wife plainly told them I've never abused her in any way and that I've never abused the children. Our youngest son told them I've never hit/kicked (or any such thing) him or his brother. I've told them. All the people they talked to told the they have never seen me being violent towards my children and have never seen any signs of abuse.

Means nothing. The child's story trumps the word of his BOTH his parents, his younger brother, and all others they interviewed.

• Members

You have to watch anyone that is in an investigation or enforcement position as one of their favorite tricks for their "fishing expeditions" is that they will indicate they know something they don't, or that someone else may have something they didn't, or they will do the "I believe him" routine......all in an attempt to catch a fish or shake an apple from the tree. It makes the subject of the investigation nervous and frustrated as can be; but as you tell the truth and are consistent in telling the truth they should start to lesson the interrogation techniques; I pray!

Just saw this thread - I am and will be praying. 2nd daughter ran away with the help of a lesbian art teacher and MY OWN SISTER. Claimed emotional, physical, and sexual abuse. Cleared in criminal investigative process, hauled to civil court for state custody :loco . Exposed HRS in perjury 3 times in court, showed state law citing spanking to be legal, embarrassed HRS experts in academic areas (they tried to claim my wife was not qualified to teach our daughter (yet she tested 2nd yr college level @ 16 yrs old)), and still had case workers treat us as if our daughter was sweet, innocent, and honest. Case workers DO NOT care about legality, only "socialogical correctness". Check the statutes in your state concerning corporal punishment (especially spanking) and home schooling. Don't trust the public "experts", check the state statutes. If you have difficulty doing this, let me know what state you are in and I will do so for you. Feel free @ anytime to contact me here or via PM or e-mail.

Again ---- am praying.

It just appears to me that the system has been working for the children and against the parents and family...for so long. I like to call it "Dr. Phil Mentality." However, it all started years ago with Dr. Spock. Then, they like to use the "Freudian" method on our children. :puzzled: This pyscho mumbo-jumbo stuff is too much. :loco I remember when I worked in the Cleveland Schools and 696-KIDS was very popular. I have said this before on OB...but, what about 696-RENT (parents)?

You know you are still very much in my prayers, John...as well as Tim, your wife, and your other son. :pray God bless you. :Bible: