• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Headed in the right direction?

• Members

A Soviet scientist successfully (sort of) transplanted a head on another body. He (they?) didn't live long and if I recall the only real signs of life in the head were they eyes finally opened, seemed to look around, and that was it.

Man can search all he wants to try and achieve immortality by his own methods but such can't be. The Fall and the curse that brought upon man makes such impossible.

As Hebrews 9:27 says:

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

• Members

I'm no medical expert by any stretch, but have they figured out how to even restore a damaged spinal cord yet? let alone splice two together? If not, how could such a "composite person" move?

That page reminds me of a "National Enquirer" type of news.

• Moderators

I'm no medical expert by any stretch, but have they figured out how to even restore a damaged spinal cord yet? let alone splice two together? If not, how could such a "composite person" move?

That page reminds me of a "National Enquirer" type of news.

​Actually, doctors have repaired a severed spinal cord, using stem cell therapy. Not fetal stem cell, but stem cells taken from the patient. A lot has been done, but because it's part of alternative therapy, its poo-poo'd and ignored by medical science as a whole. They won't recognize it until the have killed enough babies and used their cells.

• Members

It is extememely distrubing; ethically and morally. As we see that our government, and many in science and the medical field with no morality, fear of God, or ethics, continue their medical experiments and destroying life in order to gain fame and fortune.

Could it be that in the days of the Tribulation Period and the Beast, see Revelation 13: 3, 11 and 12, who has the deadly wound that was healed, his head is replaced. Maybe by the above referenced procedure as it it refined in the days ahead?