• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Maher Mocks Palin's Down Syndrome Child

• Members

If you go to his website you'll find he has scarificed much more than human decency. He is on the fast track to hell. It is scary to think that such people have such a disregard not only for God (they are lost, they know no better) but for everything that is truly good.

• Members

Mocking disabilities happen, but its WAY politically incorrect to do it publicly. I hope more dems do it...it will make more people realize the Dems really don't care about THEM, they care about themselves.

• Members
Mocking disabilities happen' date=' but its WAY politically incorrect to do it publicly. [/quote']

Isn't that the name of Maher's show (Politically Incorrect)? I think the whole basis of his show is to say what no one else dares to say about either side.

• Members

Bill Maher hates God and has recently made a moving (to be released) mocking religion. From what I understand (reading some reviews) is that it mocks all religions but specifically the Catholicism for christianity.

Bill Maher needs God's salvation as much as any of us. I dare say that had I not been saved as a child that it could be me in his shoes.

Comedy is a great medium for passing on dangerous ideas, and Bill Maher has plenty of dangerous ideas. I hope God shows (or perhaps he already has???) himself real in Bill Maher's life.

• Members
Bill Maher isn't even funny (at least not in several years). He's a very bitter and angry man!

I've never watched his show, so I can't comment on him at all, other than to say that the title of his show seems to indicate that his brand of humor is provocative because it is "politically incorrect." I used to think he was a conservative who wasn't afraid to be politically incorrect, much like we're not into being PC. But from reviews of his show, I've learned that's far from an accurate view of what the man is and does.

Mocking disabilities happen' date=' but its WAY politically incorrect to do it publicly. I hope more dems do it...it will make more people realize the Dems really don't care about THEM, they care about themselves.[/quote']

People who make fun of others to make themselves look better...generally, dislike themselves the most. They go to bed at night..."empty shells of men." That is so sad. Yes, they need the Lord. They are difficult to reach with the Gospel, though. I encounter them on a daily basis. They "think" they know everything. :sad

Most people associate Roman Catholicism with any faith. They shut out any hope of gaining the truth. :sad