• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Impeachable Presidential Offences

• Members

Brethren,

Here is a good article about Congress, maybe, eventually getting some good definable impeachable Presidential offences. It is about time some of our elected officials start obeying the Constitution and impreaching presidents, and other elected officials, when they disregard the rule of law.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/20660-congress-considers-defining-decrees-wars-as-impeachable-

Edited by Alan
spelling

• Members

Brethren,

This is a website 'USA Patriotism,' that deals with Patriotic themes. They have a large internet library of American documents, articles on patriotism, stories of American heros, famous patriotic quotes from Presidents, reference materials, and a lot more dealing with the greatness of America.

America is still a shining beacon for the the cause of the Lord Jesus around the world and for the advancement of Democracy around the world.

If any of the brethren would like to contribute their positive thoughts on the greatness of America please feel free to do so.

http://www.usa-patriotism.com/     

Also most Americans, and Christians, have a deep love for our Jewish friends and are daily praying for their welfare. If you have any positive thoughts, or articles, on the nation of Israel, or anything uplifting concerning the good relationship between Christianity and our Jewish friends please let us know.

"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall proper that love thee." Psalm 121:6 May we love the sons of Jacob: the ancestor of our Lord Jesus Christ.

:israel:

• Members

1Timothy115,

Thank you for letting all of us know what House Resolution Bill number. It is my hope that our elected officials once again obey the Laws of the Constitution to govern our land and not their own potilcal (usually liberal), agendas. Our Founding Fathers did an exceelent job in framing the constitution and other early poitical documents. Let not their work be in vain.

• Members

Unfortunately that resolution has gone as far as it is going to go.  A favorite trick of politicians, especially if they happen to be from a conservative leaning district, is to introduce bills that they know have no chance of going anywhere and then letting them die in committee.  I read the bill and I can all but guarantee that this bill is going to die in the judiciary committee.  It will die but the congressman will pick up a vote or two, which is all he is after.  Please don't get mad at me and shop my head off for stating the truth.

• Members

I, and probably everyone reading this this thread, understand that some of our elected officials are insincerely making promises that they never intend to keep in order to gain votes and prestigue. But, I do think that God is working in some of the hearts of our elected officials to try and stem the flood of liberalism in the United States. 

Kansas Governor Brownback is a good example of how some of our elected officials are sincerely trying to govern according to right principles. Governor Brownback, against tremendous liberal pressure, signed a bill to reign in welfare abuse fraud. I think what Governor Brownback did is a good example of what some other elected officials are sincerely trying to do. We need to pray for such individuals and if possble encourage them through letters and any other means. 

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4177797843001/kansas-governor-sign-major-welfare-reform-bill-into-law/?intcmp=HPBucket&playlist_id=928378949001#sp=show-clips

May all of us saints remember the words of the wisest King who ever lived, King Solomon wrote, "The kings's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will." Proverbs 21:1 God, according to His perfect will, can turn the heart of the king, (even President Obama), as He sees fit.

Edited by Alan
spelling

• Members

Here is an encouraging article. President Obama is actrually making a public stand against the bullying of Communist Chaina against all of the countries here in the Pacifc Rim countries; u.e., Taiwan, Philippines, Japan, Vietnam, and others.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/front/archives/2015/04/11/2003615647

• 6 months later...