• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Prayer for me please

• Members

I too will be lifting you up in prayer, dear Rosie!  I shall pray that you will have that great peace that passes all understanding, and that "Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort..." (II Cor. 1:3).

• Members

will be praying Rosie... hope this verse can encourage you.

Matthew 6:8

...for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

I was in need a few weeks ago but when I read this particular passage, it gives me hope and assurance that God already knows what we need, even our need for good health.

• Members

thank you all so much.. your prayers, Bible verses and comments really touched my heart

saw the cardiologist today.. I am scheduled for a nuclear stress test on the 29th, I have to wear a heart monitor for 2 weeks.. if something shows up I have to either have another heart ablation or have a pace maker put in... He also said I may have to have the 2 upper chambers of my heart disconnected...that wont happen!

• Members

thank you all so much.. your prayers, Bible verses and comments really touched my heart

saw the cardiologist today.. I am scheduled for a nuclear stress test on the 29th, I have to wear a heart monitor for 2 weeks.. if something shows up I have to either have another heart ablation or have a pace maker put in... He also said I may have to have the 2 upper chambers of my heart disconnected...that wont happen!

​Rosie, I prayed for you this morning and I'll continue to pray for you through this every day until you say stop. I have a good friend at church who went through this same process. I know it isn't pleasant but you have the right attitude and the only Savior, Jesus Christ. Look for God to put someone in your path to talk to about Jesus.

• Members

thank you 1 Timothy115....one thing that is bothering me is they have u sing a sheet of paper that says you consent the insurance company to send the doctor money to pay him but it also says by signing this you agree to pay everything the insurance company doesn

t pay.. this could run into 10's of thousands of dollars.. 

• Members

thank you 1 Timothy115....one thing that is bothering me is they have u sing a sheet of paper that says you consent the insurance company to send the doctor money to pay him but it also says by signing this you agree to pay everything the insurance company doesn

t pay.. this could run into 10's of thousands of dollars.. 

​Before it becomes a bothersome worry get a copy of your policy and read carefully what is covered and what percentage. There are people in hospitals and in the state government who will help you understand the goblety-gook.