• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Four Blood Moons on God’s Feast Days

• Members
2 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

"Sorry Jim but" doesn't cut it GP. I didn't post the warning so that either party would have a venue to continue.

I could have locked the thread, but then Eric's OP would get caught up in someone else's argument.

I chose instead to gently warn. Let's act a bit more like the brethren we are.

" Acts 11:26 And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch."

Do you suppose this was because they were Christ like?

Acting like brethren doesn't mean we can't stand up and defend ourselves when someone treats us with disrespect.  

I wasn't apologising for what I said Jim, I was apologising for having to say what I said.

I wasn't trying to 'cut' anything except disrespect. So since I no longer have anything to say about the OP, please do not close the thread. I will cease and desist.

Thanks.

Edited by Genevanpreacher

• Administrators

1Pet 2:19 For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully. 
 20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God. 
 21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: 
 22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: 
 23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously: