• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Four Blood Moons on God’s Feast Days

• Members
Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place,
in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.  Isa 13:13

For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. I will make a man more precious [rare] than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir. Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.  Isa 13:10-13

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Luke 21:10-11 indicates that we will see great signs and fearful sights in the heavens  before the day of the Lord. I believe the day of the Lord is near, it is near and hasteth greatly because Israel the nation not desired has gathered see Zephaniah 1:14 and Zephaniah 2:1-3 .

I suggest that it would be wise to have extra food stored as our grand parents did.

​Hi, what about 'give us this day our daily bread'? I reckon a little bit of Faith/trust will go along way. if the CIA Vatican Jesuit Aliens do strike and use there Voice of God weapons and other Exotic Weapons on us, such as Voice of God from satellite is marginally feasible, I doubt if my efforts will count for too much, I think a proper prayer based on right thinking and being will accomplish more.

• Members

The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard  Isa 24:20a

It would take the near-earth pass-by of a planet-sized object to effect the earth in such a manner.  It would literally cause a tidal-effect upon the earth's crust (ie: a global earthquake).  The Great Tribulation will be a terrible experience.

• Members

​Hi, what about 'give us this day our daily bread'? I reckon a little bit of Faith/trust will go along way. if the CIA Vatican Jesuit Aliens do strike and use there Voice of God weapons and other Exotic Weapons on us, such as Voice of God from satellite is marginally feasible, I doubt if my efforts will count for too much, I think a proper prayer based on right thinking and being will accomplish more.

​We are to prepare as the ant! Proverbs 6:6-11

• Members

Good answer, I think though the moon and sun are generally to be used to keep the time by. I think it is more important to be not deceived. Although I suppose a common sense attitude to preparedness is not a bad thing. But then again, Mt 6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

• Members

Good answer, I think though the moon and sun are generally to be used to keep the time by. I think it is more important to be not deceived. Although I suppose a common sense attitude to preparedness is not a bad thing. But then again, Mt 6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

​I am concerned that much of the body of Christ in America are unaware that the beginning of sorrows has begun as listed in Matthew 24:7-8. Famine is coming to this world.

• Members

​I am concerned that much of the body of Christ in America are unaware that the beginning of sorrows has begun as listed in Matthew 24:7-8. Famine is coming to this world.

​All those things have been going on since Jesus spoke them to this very day.

Considering Scripture says all things will be going on as usual when He returns I don't know why some insist upon looking for signs, especially since Scripture indicates none will be forthcoming.

We (followers of Christ) are called to continually be ready for His coming since we don't know when it will be. We should be as prepared for His return this moment as tomorrow, next week, next year or at any other time. We are to live our lives in anticipation that today could be the day, and thus living for Christ accordingly.

• Members

Considering Scripture says all things will be going on as usual when He returns I don't know why some insist upon looking for signs, especially since Scripture indicates none will be forthcoming.

We (followers of Christ) are called to continually be ready for His coming since we don't know when it will be. We should be as prepared for His return this moment as tomorrow, next week, next year or at any other time. We are to live our lives in anticipation that today could be the day, and thus living for Christ accordingly.

​We know the day of the Lord is very near because Israel has gathered see Zephaniah 1:14-2:3. The beginning of sorrows has begun.

• Members

​Hello John, here is a quick few for you to ponder...

Lu 11:29 And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet.

I guess they were looking to see a miracle . they were going to get the sign of Jonah. I think this was the resurrection, but also now an after shadow Israel being brought from their graves where they were through out the world, brought into their own land and the in our future the are going to receive the breath of Life. Eze and O.T. proph'

Mt 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?…

We get a whole chapter of signs and then another of parables in response to this question. However the first thing he said to then was..  'Take heed that no man deceive you.' Mt 24:4

Mt 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Mt 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

So we do get signs and it is the same greek word, just in a diffrent context and a slightly different meaning.

Edited by Old-Pilgrim

• Members

​Hi the only thing I disagree with is 'Scripture says all things will be going on as usual ', it says as I recall people will be marrying and working, etc, so pretty normal, but it also says it Mt 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.' and, Mr 13:19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

Heb 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith. (he was a OT preacher) 2Pe 2:5

Ge 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

So by the flood he earth was given a new lease of life, which was also extended by the giving of the law, now the gospel has gone out to most of the nations and so the lease will be done soon I guess and fire.

• Members

​Well It sure looks like a fiery trial is coming soon, and if it does then they shall know, and it will be a new thing for most westerners, However..

Jer 18:7 At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;
Jer 18:8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.

I believe that great tribulation shall come to an end one day, when Gods people are ready to turn to him whole heartedly, we don't really know if all nations have got a witness of the gospel at the moment, due to radio and the internet, that could be fullfilled any time. Mt 24:14

Edited by Old-Pilgrim

• Members

​Well It sure looks like a fiery trial is coming soon, and if it does then they shall know, and it will be a new thing for most westerners, However..

Jer 18:7 At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;
Jer 18:8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.

I believe that great tribulation shall come to an end one day, when Gods people are ready to turn to him whole heartedly, we don't really know if all nations have got a witness of the gospel at the moment, due to radio and the internet, that could be fullfilled any time. Mt 24:14

​I don't think all will hear the gospel in their own language till Revelation 14:6-7.

• Members

​I don't think all will hear the gospel in their own language till Revelation 14:6-7.

​I think the straight forward reading of Mat 24:14 would be that the Gospel was to be proclaimed in all the world as a sustained witness and then the Judgement due to those who reject the gospel being now without hope. Scripture has to be revealed, The holy Spirit has to lead us, if we force a meaning then that forced meaning can become a blind fold. You sound like you are forcing a meaning there probably to fit your preconceived views and perceptions.

However my main point was that the Judgement date is between God and his people, not the moon, nor the many so called prophets which are usually well in with the secular world and the Vatican. I think the cogs of the Prophetic time clock are turned spiritually By the christians as they pray and act.not by joining forces with a secular Government.

God Bless.

• 2 weeks later...