• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Rosie turned 91 today!

• Members

When this forum was upgraded I started getting notifications, and once in a while I will read them.

And I read the one about your mother you just posted, and just recently I read this on Air Space Magazine.

Riveter on the B-24 wing, Ford factory, Ypsilanti, Michigan

http://www.airspacemag.com/articles/voices-of-veterans-180954673/

Thought I would come over and post it for you might enjoy seeing it being as your mother did this.

May God bless,

Jerry

• Members

When this forum was upgraded I started getting notifications, and once in a while I will read them.

And I read the one about your mother you just posted, and just recently I read this on Air Space Magazine.

Thought I would come over and post it for you might enjoy seeing it being as your mother did this.

May God bless,

Jerry

​Great to see you again, Jerry. Have missed you. Hope vegetable plot is going well. :icon_smile:

• Moderators

My mother-in-law was also a "Rosie the Riveter", my great-aunt was at Pearl Harbor on 7 Dec 41 (that was on  my mother's side of the family -- the young side, on my Dad's side - my grandfather was a bugler in the War Between the States).

• Moderators

My mother-in-law was also a "Rosie the Riveter", my great-aunt was at Pearl Harbor on 7 Dec 41 (that was on  my mother's side of the family -- the young side, on my Dad's side - my grandfather was a bugler in the War Between the States)

Wow... You must be old... :frog:

Edited by Salyan

• Members

May God bless,

Jerry

​Thanks Jerry, nice to hear from you. I hope you and your family are well also your church.

Edited by 1Timothy115