• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Been gone a while and I changed display name

• Members

For a while I participated here on a fairly regular basis, but two members in particular on this forum always seemed to be in contention with me so I chose to quit participating. Every so often I would stop in and read up on things but I haven't commented on anything in a long time. As time went on I became more busy with our ministry, and my business and family so I stopped by less and less frequently.

Recently I was sent an email by a long time member here asking me if I was okay and if I would be interested in participating again, so I did a little checking and the people I had a problem with don't seem to have made any new posts in quite a while so I figured I would give it a try again.

I'm also at a crossroads in the ministry and I've been in diligent prayer for several weeks now since I witnessed a Holy Spirit moment and had a lot of others praying for me to know the will of God so that I can decide if what I am feeling about starting a new ministry is of God or if it is just something I have rattling around in my head.

I also changed my display name to my real name, since my business is posted on the internet and I use my real name to do business it doesn't make much sense to use anything other than my real name on the forums I participate on, so all the ones that have allowed me to change my name I'm either using my real name or my business name to post.

In any case thanks for keeping the light on while I was gone and hopefully I'll have time to participate more in the future.

Colin(formerly CowboyPreacher)

Edited by Colin Stolzer