• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Atheists - Now Protected Class - Madison WI

• Members

Just how much discrimination do atheists face anyway? Unless they boast of their atheism, who would know? Outside of matters concerning religion (jobs dealing with this) most wouldn't consider their religion, or lack of religion.

As bad as this is, the provision which says a person can't be discriminated against because of their citizenship status is even worse. This places other laws which says it's illegal to hire illegal immigrants against this law which says their citizenship status can't be used as a discriminating factor. (notice how the Leftists took over the meaning of "discriminate" so today it's nothing but a bad, even evil word and deed?)

Straight white males and Bible-believing Christians seem to be about the only ones who are not a protected class.

• Members

John, I decided when I saw this earlier today my message and concern would be toward the lost which I have the capacity to reach. This is just further evidence (the creature more than the creator) the Lord is coming soon.

• Members

No doubt the best "protected class" you (we) can get these lost souls into is that of born again follower of Christ.

I've been in much more intense and "extra" prayer for several people who have rejected my Gospel appeals to them and for some others I'm unable to share the Gospel with at this time.

May these "signs of the times" spur us to serve our Lord that His will may be done.