• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Honesty is good for one's (there's that word again) constitution.

• Members

Its very interesting to me that Adolf Hitler was obsessed with the Rothschild's among others.  The Warburg's etc.  The Nazis made a propaganda film.  Its easy to find.  Called The Eternal Jew.  I was interesting to me back then they were saying the same things in a way.  Not only that it kind of cleared up in a way where the Star of David might have come from.  Get the English speaking version.  Very interesting.

Edited by Potatochip

• Members

I am not sure of the reason Adolph Hitler was brought into this but let me say this: Being knowledgable of the origins the Federal Reserve system and the history of the banking industry through the centuries does not make one an Anti-Semite or a Jew hater.

• Members

Oh lol.   What I am trying to say that is an interesting piece of history that film.  It helps to get an indication of what the Star of David is and where it was derived from.  I'm not trying to call you a Jew-hater lol, Pilgrim. 

However Hitler did seem to have a very bad obsession with the bankers as Jews.  It possibly could have been part of his motive.  Money is the root of all evil of course.  That's a lot of evil to go through. Jews are allowed by their law to lend at usury to Gentiles.  Problem is they are lending to Jews in Israel at usury.    They have 17 banks there lending on everything from cars, houses, student loans etc. 

I'm not conspiratorial.  Bankers are bankers.  Usury is usury and hard to get out from under.  Take it from the point money is the root of all evil.  Your never going to cure that.  Its here and it is what it is. 

• Administrators

It's not the money that is the root of all evil, it is the love of money instead. This speaks more to  condition of the heart than to the physical properties of money.

1Tim. 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 

• Members

Oh lol.   What I am trying to say that is an interesting piece of history that film.  It helps to get an indication of what the Star of David is and where it was derived from.  I'm not trying to call you a Jew-hater lol, Pilgrim. 

However Hitler did seem to have a very bad obsession with the bankers as Jews.  It possibly could have been part of his motive.  Money is the root of all evil of course.  That's a lot of evil to go through. Jews are allowed by their law to lend at usury to Gentiles.  Problem is they are lending to Jews in Israel at usury.    They have 17 banks there lending on everything from cars, houses, student loans etc. 

I'm not conspiratorial.  Bankers are bankers.  Usury is usury and hard to get out from under.  Take it from the point money is the root of all evil.  Your never going to cure that.  Its here and it is what it is. 

​Whoops! :o Sorry I took it that way.  Guilty. :wacko:   Must be this diet I am on. :rolleyes:

• Members

It's not the money that is the root of all evil, it is the love of money instead. This speaks more to  condition of the heart than to the physical properties of money.

1Tim. 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 

​I stand corrected